Are all the vehicle incidents suppose to be Role-Played?

Farmer

Once there is an accident which involves two drivers I often notice that it gets voided quite a bit. Either players decide on voiding it or one just drives off as if nothing happened. 

Do you roleplay your crahes? Do you think every crash should be Role-Played?

I think we should start roleplaying every time our characters inhale and exhale. Tired of people skipping breathing RP.

In all seriousness I do think that it's true that a lot of people void crash RP which as far as my knowledge goes, is completely in-line with server rules. I think if there was actual vehicle damage and you couldn't just /vpark to repair your car you would find more people roleplaying- and even suing other players for accidents. As the vehicle system stands right now it's far too easy to just pull around a corner and /vpark /vget to just repair it. 

Edited by Devastante
  • Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Devastante said:

I think we should start roleplaying every time our characters inhale and exhale. Tired of people skipping breathing RP.

In all seriousness I do think that it's true that a lot of people void crash RP which as far as my knowledge goes, is completely in-line with server rules. I think if there was actual vehicle damage and you couldn't just /vpark to repair your car you would find more people roleplaying- and even suing other players for accidents. As the vehicle system stands right now it's far too easy to just pull around a corner and /vpark /vget to just repair it. 

This isn’t completely true. If it’s not from desynch or lag, which I assume we aren’t talking about on this thread, it falls under Common Courtesy not to roleplay it.

1) Common Courtesy

• failing to roleplay a car crash, unless it was clearly caused due to desync (contact an admin through /report if you wish for a crash to be voided);
Edited by Zani
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Zani said:

This isn’t true. If it’s not from desynch or lag, it falls under Common Courtesy not to roleplay it.

1) Common Courtesy

• failing to roleplay a car crash, unless it was clearly caused due to desync (contact an admin through /report if you wish for a crash to be voided);

Probably the best answer I could possibly get.

4 minutes ago, Zani said:

This isn’t completely true. If it’s not from desynch or lag, which I assume we aren’t talking about on this thread, it falls under Common Courtesy not to roleplay it.

1) Common Courtesy

So there is no longer a rule about voiding if both players agree to void? Good. Most players lie and say desync anyways, even if it wasn’t. What do you do if the other player claims desync?

Edited by Numelo
3 minutes ago, Numelo said:

So there is no longer a rule about voiding if both players agree to void? Good. Most players lie and say desync anyways, even if it wasn’t. What do you do if the other player claims desync?

I will be moving this thread to Player Questions, but to answer your question;

If you suspect there was desynch involved, then you can agree to void it.

If you do not suspect any desynch was involved, then /report and continue roleplaying until an admin arrives on scene to handle it.