[LSNN] Gruppe Six security guard shoots unarmed teenager Zane Tran

2 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

User: ARepublican01

Comment: Do I give a damn if you are an "actual" Republican? Nah, I do not.  An active LEO does not say shit to me - ya guys should deal with your own problems inside the PD first. The corruption runs rampant and some of you really love to use your guns faster than people can put their hands up. 

G6 has their problems and of course, tougher background checks and more vigorous training should all be implemented, but they have also good people in there - who have actually saved lives. But there is room for impeovement.

And even more room for improvement for the PD, because many of us have lost the trust in ya. And that comes from a guy who has raised tens of thousands of dollars many times in the past for the PD and FD. What a shame you have been...

Username: AnActualRepublican

Comment: Didn't specify what agency I work for (not sure who "the PD" is referring to exactly) but your input is valued, thanks. If you have more faith in a "security" agency with a track record of misconduct and unjustified shootings than actual (not pretend) law enforcement agencies in our county, your room temperature IQ is on display for all to see and I don't even need to dignify you with a proper response to your unsourced anti-cop BS.

Username: YellowBastardMarcus

Comment: I just want to give a big shoutout to deputy Murphy for being on scene ASAP and being one of the biggest reasons my buddy Zane is alive today. I know cops get a bad rep these days but that's a man who takes his job seriously. Big up.

Username: Archangel

Comment: They're clearly an unfit organization. Something should be done. They've had too many scandals like this for a company that just handles security. 

Edited by Heartless.
Just realized I accidentally forgot to put comment
4 minutes ago, chaika said:

Comment: Didn't specify what agency I work for (not sure who "the PD" is referring to exactly) but your input is valued, thanks. If you have more faith in a "security" agency with a track record of misconduct and unjustified shootings than actual (not pretend) law enforcement agencies in our county, your room temperature IQ is on display for all to see and I don't even need to dignify you with a proper response to your unsourced anti-cop BS.

Comment: oh, already so mad and defending itself wirh drooly "facts". Ya sound like a libtard to me, tbh. And about facts - g6 has had 3-4 big scandals with firearms involved, PD has had hundreds xD. So.. yeah.. facts.. here ya go, libtard.

12 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Username: ARepublican01

Comment: Mhm, and the other guards probably beat the one up, so they can cover for the shooting with a narrative. Ye-ye, sure... xD G6 has issues, but beating up their own so they can kill or shoot young bmx-riding individuals aint one. 😄

And leave my formet gf out of it - she came to LS and turned to a lesbian, like 95% of females in the city do. That is a real issue...a damn dyke-pandemic! 😄

Username: LogS01
Comment: Bro you serious right now? I've known these guys for a while and they wouldn't hurt a fucking fly, dog. You are so full of shit and scared of 19 y/o kids that you prolly don't even leave your house past 8pm bro. The fact that you assumed some kids are tryna steal some guard's gun to justify a bunch of criminals covered by the smoke screen of a legal company is pathetic. If this was a isolated incident, sure, but these dudes have been killing innocent people for months and the many lawsuits they lost show it.

And then you publicly showcase yourself as an homophobe 'cause you hate lesbians? Bro... you down bad, real bad... Your ex wife prolly became lesbian because of you. Get off the internet and go outside for a bit - but watch out for dangerous BMX riders bro!

Edited by JackieH
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Tsarna said:

Comment: oh, already so mad and defending itself wirh drooly "facts". Ya sound like a libtard to me, tbh. And about facts - g6 has had 3-4 big scandals with firearms involved, PD has had hundreds xD. So.. yeah.. facts.. here ya go, libtard.

Comment: You type like a child. Which one of your parents taught you the word "libtard"? Answer me later, I don't think you're supposed to be on your phone during class.

5 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Username: YellowBastardKyler
Comment: bro u type like u r not frm here r u sur u r murican? jeez

12 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Username:  YellowBastardJimmy

Comment:  yo lol bro ur the 1 that looks pissed lmfao ur a mad fuckin hypocrite going around calling ppl libtards while u say some lousy ass fkin security company has the right to shoot some1 on PUBLIC PROPERTY

i never knew the airport’s parking garage is private property owned by a private company that sells cars, ur probs defending g6 cos ur in it even tho they shot a kid with dreams n ambitions for biking around, you need some milk n some spanking dog cos yo mom didnt raise u right istg

how r u gnna be a republican when these dudes do smth liberal & democratic like that bro like, ur bein anti republican rn u bring shame 2 ur name LMFAO

Edited by Dark Wizard