[LSNN] Gruppe Six security guard shoots unarmed teenager Zane Tran

2 hours ago, Tsarna said:

Username: ARepublican01

Comment: it is quite funny how the fact, that they entered restricted areas and attacked one of the guards, is left out by that poor "teenager" who is a fucking young adult already - 19 y.o. Teenagers are from 14/15 to 17 at most. Those shitty brats could not phantom the idea, that they were not allowed to ride their bikes there. 

And WHEN the attack took place, shooting was completely justified. How? Easy - to hinder that maniac in taking the other guards gun, which he probably wanted to steal and maybe even use. And he was shot in his leg, clearly in attempt to stop the assault, not to kill him. 

Follow the fucking rules, degenerates. Dont be like a certain idiot, who jumps over barricades and then gets his ass beaten and cries for mommah. 

Username: YellowBastardKyler
Comment: bruh... i am based
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Edited by SPANK BANK
  • Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, SPANK BANK said:

Comment: bruh... i am based
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Comment: Exactly, and a travesty was avoided by shooting the degenerate. You know what "prevention" is? Let us take the same situation, where one of the guards and the culprit ended up in the hospital. I argue that you do not have to wait until the criminal gets the gun and shoots first - a bullet through your partners head, for example. You prevent it by any means necessary.

Why the fuck are those young adults on private property and attacking one of the guards? I am 100% sure that he wanted to get the guards firearm and that was luckily avoided by shooting him in the leg. Travesty avoided and court will decide based on facts.

Username: val6969
Comment: g6 doin this again? i mean holy fuck this happens like, almost every day. was the guy armed????? did he pose such a huge threat that a shot to the leg was warranted??? i honestly doubt it. i ran so many security operations and never once did any of us fire a single shot, and we had a lot of brawls. just call 911 and try to de-escalate, how hard is that? there's a precinct on every corner now

Just now, Tsarna said:

Comment: Exactly, and a travesty was avoided by shooting the degenerate. You know what "prevention" is? Let us take the same situation, where one of the guards and the culprit ended up in the hospital. I argue that you do not have to wait until the criminal gets the gun and shoots first - a bullet through your partners head, for example. You prevent it by any means necessary.

Why the fuck are those young adults on private property and attacking one of the guards? I am 100% sure that he wanted to get the guards firearm and that was luckily avoided by shooting him in the leg. Travesty avoided and court will decide based on facts.

Username: YellowBastardMarcus

Comment: Do you know how stupid you sound? None of us attacked any guards and none of us wanted the guy's gun or anything weird like that. We were riding BMX bikes around an airport parking lot. I get you hate kids because your wife cheated on you and hers ain't yours but chill the fuck out yo.

51 minutes ago, chaika said:

Username: AnActualRepublican

Comment: Hi, lifelong registered Republican and active LEO here. You're an idiot. This isn't how a justified shooting works (hence why the guard is the one under arrest, not the kid) and if you believe the self-serving Gruppe 6 damage control narrative, I have a bridge to sell you. Neither myself nor my colleagues have anything nice to say about Gruppe 6. They have proven themselves a danger to the public and ought to be barred from operating in San Andreas.

User: ARepublican01

Comment: Do I give a damn if you are an "actual" Republican? Nah, I do not.  An active LEO does not say shit to me - ya guys should deal with your own problems inside the PD first. The corruption runs rampant and some of you really love to use your guns faster than people can put their hands up. 

G6 has their problems and of course, tougher background checks and more vigorous training should all be implemented, but they have also good people in there - who have actually saved lives. But there is room for impeovement.

And even more room for improvement for the PD, because many of us have lost the trust in ya. And that comes from a guy who has raised tens of thousands of dollars many times in the past for the PD and FD. What a shame you have been...

5 minutes ago, Dom. said:

Username: YellowBastardMarcus

Comment: Do you know how stupid you sound? None of us attacked any guards and none of us wanted the guy's gun or anything weird like that. We were riding BMX bikes around an airport parking lot. I get you hate kids because your wife cheated on you and hers ain't yours but chill the fuck out yo.

Comment: Mhm, and the other guards probably beat the one up, so they can cover for the shooting with a narrative. Ye-ye, sure... xD G6 has issues, but beating up their own so they can kill or shoot young bmx-riding individuals aint one. 😄

And leave my formet gf out of it - she came to LS and turned to a lesbian, like 95% of females in the city do. That is a real issue...a damn dyke-pandemic! 😄

8 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Comment: wtf??? u calling zane a fkn degenarate bro? thts vry fkn rude of u no1 wanted th mfs gun we dnt cre abt fkn guns man we'r not fkn stupid we dnt need tht shit wtf do we need it 4? th fact ur defendng g6 in this shows how dum u r we ddnt do shit

Just now, Tsarna said:

Comment: Mhm, and the other guards probably beat the one up, so they can cover for the shooting with a narrative. Ye-ye, sure... xD G6 has issues, but beating up their own so they can kill or shoot young bmx-riding individuals aint one. 😄

And leave my formet gf out of it - she came to LS and turned to a lesbian, like 95% of females in the city do. That is a real issue...a damn dyke-pandemic! 😄

Username: YellowBastardMarcus
Comment: I'm sorry you've seen multiple news stories where people claim to not do anything wrong to get their hands on public support but we really didn't do a damn thing. I know BMXing is a literal life-time prison sentence here in Los Santos, but you can't justify a trigger happy mall cop shooting my friend because he was riding around an airport subway station parking lot. Some sprung up "Car dealer" doesn't own it and it's not private property. If you're gonna go around making light of kids getting shot, you're an awful person and need medical help.