Every single house having an alarm

Stiggz

2 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

This thread went to exactly how I thought it would, Legal roleplayers shitting on illegal roleplayers for little to no reason, this is really why the illegal side hates legal rp so much. This can be locked now

Not sure what you were expecting? Of course legal rpers won't be happy you're saying the one place they're safe is too hard to break into.

1 minute ago, LICE said:

Not sure what you were expecting? Of course legal rpers won't be happy you're saying the one place they're safe is too hard to break into.

That's literally not what I said if you would bother to read the full thing I typed, but you, as well as your friends went straight to talking shit. Trust me, I don't wanna steal your 10 dildos and strap on items, that's the last thing I wanna take.

16 minutes ago, Petey said:

But I cannot take you seriously when you spit out such statements ^. Way to ruin your image.

I mean I'd have to care how you saw me for my image to be ruined, but it doesn't change the fact that it happens.

You ever hear the statement "all men are (insert insult of choice)"? 

And then you get those butthurt men going "HURRDURR NOT ALL MEN!"

Obviously it's not all. It's a generalization. And generalization happens because it's overwhelmingly common. It's become the norm. And those that aren't a part of the generalization aren't offended by it because they know better. They realize it's a majority even if they themselves aren't a part of it.

Those that get offended, however? Those are the ones that are well aware they're being called out. If you're offended by me calling out what I've personally seen happen often? 

Look inward.

5 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

This thread went to exactly how I thought it would, Legal roleplayers shitting on illegal roleplayers for little to no reason, this is really why the illegal side hates legal rp so much. This can be locked now

Isn't your issue with illegal roleplayers using alarms though? 

2 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

That's literally not what I said if you would bother to read the full thing I typed, but you, as well as your friends went straight to talking shit. Trust me, I don't wanna steal your 10 dildos and strap on items, that's the last thing I wanna take.

They're special you can't take my big black monster XL !!!

4 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

Well everything has it's reason. The divide between two different portrayals exists there for a reason too.

Let me use an example. I used to work in relatively gangless part of the town and life was dandy, I could leave my car outside the shop and even leave the shop opened while I was chilling outside having a smoke. Not so much lately, I have to /vpark I lock the doors everytime I am at work, cause I am not going through a time waste called random robbery because homies are bored and want some show off for their thread. No I am not reporting people afterwards cause that's again...a waste of my time. So I'd say everything that happens so far has it's reason, alarms or more guns in hands of civs are a response to rise of criminal activities,What you see when you look at Los Santos is a city on the verge of becoming a totalitarian state where military will put road checks on every bridge.

4 minutes ago, Darcin said:

Those that get offended, however? Those are the ones that are well aware they're being called out. If you're offended by me calling out what I've personally seen happen often? 

I'm not offended, I just think you have no idea what you're talking about, no offence. Now I'm gonna drop the keyboard warrior inside me.
download_2.jpg

I’m planning on changing alarms very soon. The quick contact to Police is wayyyy too powerful and unbalanced. A big exterior alarm sound + SMS to the owner is already a lot.

We will definitely increase alarm cost with subscriptions, and we will discuss about the police one. If you’re live linked to the police it should cost a drastic amount of money which means only companies could afford it.

• Upvote 3