Every single house having an alarm

Stiggz

Title says it all, I’ve broken into actual crack houses filled with drugs and guns and there’s still an alarm that police respond to in 2 seconds, there’s actually no winning anymore. Is there a way we can cut down on this at all?

3 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

Title says it all, I’ve broken into actual crack houses filled with drugs and guns and there’s still an alarm that police respond to in 2 seconds, there’s actually no winning anymore. Is there a way we can cut down on this at all?

That is such a play 2 win mentality if you ask me, if they have alarm in the crack house lmao. I guess people don't want to lose their shit anymore.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

You shouldn’t play the game to win, that’s where you’ve gone wrong 🙂

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Yoak said:

You shouldn’t play the game to win, that’s where you’ve gone wrong 🙂

Okay, so me breaking into a crack house and being upset about there being an alarm is P2W but not having an alarm that notifies police in a crack house, got it. 

2 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

Okay, so me breaking into a crack house and being upset about there being an alarm is P2W but not having an alarm that notifies police in a crack house, got it. 

Stop playing to win you’ll enjoy the server more 🙂

17 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Stop playing to win you’ll enjoy the server more 🙂

this is some top tier trolling

But regardless, either cut down on the alarms or significantly delay the times an alarm triggers depending on the quality of it. It makes zero sense for any house in South Central to be broken into and then the alarms start blaring in 2.0 seconds.

Once broke into an illegal mob doc operation and there was an alarm on it. If people want to alarm their illegal buildings, be my guest, but perhaps there should be more repercussions regarding it. If you alarm your crack house and the cops come to said crack house, they should be able to take whatever items inside of it and investigate/charge/etc. if they aren't already doing that.  If something is out in the open or has no line in the stashinfo, it should be fair game.

Maybe there should be more of a delay when breaking into properties. Realistically, even if the alarm goes off instantly, it would take a lot longer for a police response. If an admin waited a minute or two, it would at least give people a chance to get something and make the alarm worth a lot less, as it doesn't guarantee your stuff is protected.

Edited by Codac