[LOOKING] Property in an upper-class neighbourhood. (Vinewood, Mirror Park or Vespucci)

Ash.

Information

Looking to purchase a property within an upper-class neighbourhood, in areas such as the north of Los Santos, Vinewood, Mirror Park or Vespucci

This would be considered a retirement home for myself after a successful career with a large pension that ranges into the millions of dollars saved.

The property must have a garage as well as a lengthy driveway, a pool if possible for grandkids.

Below I have attached my own public credit records for those interested in selling to a trust-worthy buyer. (( These would only be obtainable through legal means, banking information that can be used in relation to fraud is present ))

Contact information 

Wyatt Mayhew - 53435439

EMAIL - [email protected]

Spoiler

Attached would be various documentation in relation to Wyatt Mayhew's banking history, it consists of him being a well-embowed property owner with rental properties around the area of Davis and Vespucci, however, these have recently been sold with significant profit margins. His credit score is well above average with no dips in poor history. Due to his employment, that also improves his trustability in terms of loan payment. 

To state, there is no statements for bankruptcies, or child support payments due to a lack their of in his bank history. 

Wyatt Mayhew holds no marriage license or has had a single divorce settlement, handled outside of court and was not a major financial burden. 

Wyatt Mayhew pays no child support, nor has he ever filed for bankruptcies. He owes no Liens and all properties are in his name.

No Civil Court Judgements,

All credit inquires are attached, his credit score is above average without missed payments, his score is also increased due to the frequency of him being paid money from his rental properties

His own line of credit is obvious and more than welcoming of an expensive house owner. 

Edited by Twitch
  • Ash. changed the title to [LOOKING] Property in an upper-class neighbourhood. (Vinewood, Mirror Park or Vespucci)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Banks locked this topic