56th Duluoz Ave

56th Duluoz Avenue

56th Duluoz Avenue.. The avenue? It consists of a few members.. five-six street guys, seven-eight hangarounds. These hangarounds? Nothing but wannabe's drinking outside a social club.

Your occasional street guy.. you can tell the difference but hey.. you shouldn't. Nowadays? Guy's like them shouldn't have anybody raise an eyebrow. None a' them dress fancy, they all look like your average joe.. none of them are celebrity gangsters. Noteably, Bobby Fattore.. a old timer, street guy.. wannabe wiseguy. The street guys mostly consisted of Angelo Donato, Bobby Fattore, Ralph Margana.. Philly Pro. Most of these guys knew OF eachother but weren't real tightknit.. they stayed on the same avenue but that's about it.

Bobby Fattore and Ralph Margana is the top two guys around that Avenue.. both of them are known throughout the neighborhood. Bobby Fattore? Freckles, he was an old timer. He's around fifty two.. Ralph? He's a young stocky kid, twenty nine or something along those lines. Both of them been close for ten years. Bobby? Bobby seen something in the guy, took him under his wings after a few years of knowing him. But, Bobby never vouched for the guy.. he wasn't a stupid guy.. he had to feel him out beforehand.

Anyways, Bobby's life was good.. He was a hit guy and a racket guy.. a hybrid they called him. Rumour is around eight guys he's trunked. He doesn't boast about it.. he's smart, real smart. Eventually.. Bobby had a guy under his wing who turned informant.. that's why he always was cautious with Ralph. The guy apparently spilt a lot of things out. 

ROBERT FATTORE & CO. INFORMANT, FRANK BRUZANTI. 12/09/2011 - 19:03:20

Q. - You said you knew Bobby Fattore?

A. - Bobby? Christ.. I knew him, good guy.. real street guy too.. So yeah, I knew him personally.

Q. - Right, with that in account.. you knew also of any close family of his? 

A. - Family? Everybody from the fucking neighborhood was family.

Q. - Did you know about any of his uhh -- "rackets?" 

A. - Right.. I forgot I fucking took this deal -- Yeah, Bobby used to run a few illegal gambling joints.. also? He participated in some arms dealing, nothing big time.

Q. - Did you ever work with him on anything? Or.. did you ever know anybody who could have?

A. - Right.. yeah, I did a bit of work for Bobby.. the usual, but they was one kid -- what's his name, Ralphie.. Ralphie Eyes. He wore some obnoxious fucking glasses.. he was real tough.

Q. - Ralphie Eyes.. tell me more about him? He got a surname?

A. - Ralphie Eyes.. yeah, Ralph Margana.. that's his name, I think anyways.. he was Bobby's Enforcer.. Bobby treats him like the son he never had.. he's real close with him.

Q. - What else do you know about Ralph Margana? 

A. - You got that coffee for me yet? Anyways, Ralphie.. yeah you wanna know something? Ralphie is a man of honor.. one time? Ralphie beat the shit out of a guy for stepping on Bobby's shoes. You know why? it was outta respect for the man who raised him.

Q - That's all I have for you Mister Bruzanti.. see your way out with Officer Sheperd over there.

Bobby wasn't from these guys neighbourhoods.. he was from the East Coast.. real Bronx kid, was a tough kid too. He was around in the seventy-eighties era.. Just a little bit after Joe Gallo tried to whack a boss.. you can imagine shit was everywhere. Anyways, Bobby's father: Benjamin Fattore was an inducted guy in the Gambino's. Bobby got treated like a celebrities kid.. he'd go to the social clubs and would be allowed to play with the soda guns, nobody gave a fuck. He was a made guys son. 

ROBERT FATTORE. INFORMANT, CHARLIE PROVENZANO. 8/02/1994 - 12:08:47

Q - Robert Fattore, who is he? 

A. - Bobby Ear, right. Little Bobby from eighty third? He's the son of Benny Bumps an inducted guy from the family. 

Q. - Tell me more about him, was he ever involved with his father's activities?

A. - Course he was, that's the new thing.. Bobby? He'd be the getaway driver if his fatha tried to mug a guy. Not literally, but they were real tight. You'd think they was brothers or something.

Q. - Mr Provenzano.. I gotta ask, did Bobby ever kill somebody?

A. - This wasn't in the deal, officer. It wasn't.. you better take that up with my lawyer.

Q. - Very well, Mister.

A. - Right.

Q. - Give me a bit more about some of the activities these father and son got into.

A. - Bobby was a tough kid, real tough.. but he was mostly a ball breaker, around seventeen? He hung around the social club and broke balls day, he'd sell some pistols off to the neighbourhood wannabe's just to keep his father happy.

Q. - Is Bobby an inducted guy with the "Gambinos?"

A. - No he ain't, he ain't far from it though.. his father and a few of his uncles proposed him but it never went far.. books was put off due to the whole ordeal back then. 

Q. - That's all my questions, Mr Provenzano. Thank you from your time, I'll show you to your lawyer now.

ROBERT FATTORE & RALPHIE MARGANA. SURVELLIANCE CAMERA 08 - 14/06/2021

frecckless.png

Bobby was the type of guys to remain in the shadows.. as he should. But it certainly didn't put the paranoia in him, the guy was a regular street guy. You didn't meet your monthly? Fuck it.. pay me. You hadda kick up to somebody else? I don't care, pay me. He was a hustler, he knew where his money was. Story is? Bobby Freckles walked into a bar with a .38 and killed a guy as he drank from the pint. It was the eighties.. he was a kid, got scolded for it -- but he was royalty.

Edited by therealmieky
  • Upvote 4