Discussion about Protests & Riots

Tseard

5 hours ago, Shields said:

What is evidently clear to me is if if the best the illegal roleplay community can offer are 16 year olds harbouring carbine rifles, rolling around shooting / murdering cops and committing endless crimes etc, then the illegal roleplay community really needs rethink out realistic character portrayal and how what is realistic and what is not realistic.

Complete nonsense.

Boring. 

This shit happens in real life. One google search, and I'll find you hundreds of articles. The server isn't a utopia where people get to go around on their jolly day, and roleplay being British cops. Stop generalizing all illegal rpers too. Why are you pressed about a situation that happened, and most of the people involved had fun?

Just because something doesn't go your way, it doesn't mean you need to belittle it.

Edited by Itay_Waknine
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Considering the mayhem that his happened in the United States over the last year I think violent protests are probably an accurate representation and should not be stopped unless people are trolling or breaking server rules.

5 minutes ago, mattmocz said:

Considering the mayhem that his happened in the United States over the last year I think violent protests are probably an accurate representation and should not be stopped unless people are trolling or breaking server rules.

This. People are missing out on good roleplay because of the restrictions. 

Edited by .Pluto.

No issues with the protest and no issues with lying about IC things to get people to join your cause but the lying on the forums about it is ridiculous. 

Epps killed a Deputy. It was caught on dashcam, plain as day. Epps was later running from Deputies and while running (whether a bug or not), he had a weapon in his hand (there's evidence that can be provided). That's why he was shot. Again, I've got no issue with people misrepresenting it IC but to come into this thread and lie about it is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Smith said:

No issues with the protest and no issues with lying about IC things to get people to join your cause but the lying on the forums about it is ridiculous. 

Epps killed a Deputy. It was caught on dashcam, plain as day. Epps was later running from Deputies and while running (whether a bug or not), he had a weapon in his hand (there's evidence that can be provided). That's why he was shot. Again, I've got no issue with people misrepresenting it IC but to come into this thread and lie about it is ridiculous. 

Lol, I don’t where you got this. I didn’t lie about it once OOCly I agreed with it. But I’m saying, ICly the only thing passed around was a 15 year old gunned down by 39 deputies,

Like I said, no one came in this thread and complained about the cause leading up to this. No one even joined anything off the forums like you said, it was all ICly. 

FB, IG posters and Etc.

5 minutes ago, Sufi said:

Lol, I don’t where you got this. I didn’t lie about it once OOCly I agreed with it. But I’m saying, ICly the only thing passed around was a 15 year old gunned down by 39 deputies,

Like I said, no one came in this thread and complained about the cause leading up to this. No one even joined anything off the forums like you said, it was all ICly. 

FB, IG posters and Etc.

If I was talking about you, I would have quoted you. I'm talking about others in here saying how Epps was unarmed, etc.