Making GTA 5 look better

Eurynomos

Spoiler

X2nAJfz.pngg0FwlX0.pngkTTQiRO.jpgTGdrepH.pngtX9qHSj.png

PRSA sure is nice, but it is more of a Photo Realistic thing, not realistic. I toggle it on when I take pics only. You have the ability to basically do anything you can do with a high quality camera.

Edited by Mescalero
On 6/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, ThatDutchPerson said:

What is your average FPS? The ENB you’re showing is certainly interesting.

Around the same as NVE's ultra preset, 30 - 40 depending on which part of the map you're in.

Anything else and I'd say the FPS hit isn't worth it but thankfully - at least on the character I play - I don't need to play competitively so I'm not out here needing to run at 144fps.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:20 PM, Rod17 said:

This looks insane man, do you have any footage like a clip or anything?

POdvaA8.gif

Just woke up so have this gif I already had uploaded.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:46 PM, Zani said:

I am FUMING with anger because I installed PRSA once and it really didn't look too good, but that might also be because I'm not a modding enthusiast and I can't play around with visual settings and whatnot.

In other words, share!

unknown.png

I used the "Drive" preset as the base to customize, it's more or less the exact settings I use with a tweak or two which are mainly for the character thread's theme.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
On 6/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I'd personally recommend PRSA on top if you've got the setup to handle it, honestly one of the best looking ENBs that works great with VisualV.

unknown.png

unknown.png

(running VisualV, the majority of baboon's converted mods and of course PRSA)

Does PRSA work with Rage?

Also, I want my game to look like this:

Which is taken from the PRSA mod page. Is this a preset example? (which is included in the .rar)

961a88 gtapano 07s

Edited by Ronnie two poles
8 hours ago, Ronnie two poles said:

Does PRSA work with Rage?

Also, I want my game to look like this:

Which is taken from the PRSA mod page. Is this a preset example? (which is included in the .rar)

961a88 gtapano 07s

Yeah, PRSA's just an ENB so hell, you can use it in GTA:Online (with the risk of being banned of course) - it's only the graphic overalls - NVE, Redux, VisualV, etc - you need to be concerned about when it comes to being RageMP compatible. 

The screenshot you posted seems to be Natural Vision Remastered (NVR) with PRSA slapped on top, thankfully BadassBaboon's thread of Rage compatible mods has it as an option so you'll be best downloading it from his thread.

ATM I'm using VisualV, the majority of the HD mods from ^that^ thread and of course PRSA. The preset in the screenshot you posted will either be something custom the mod creator cooked up for the screenshot alone or the "Natural-CleanLight" preset, it's what I used as a base for my "old" settings which looked like this when overcast:

unknown.png

On 6/13/2021 at 3:54 AM, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I'd personally recommend PRSA on top if you've got the setup to handle it, honestly one of the best looking ENBs that works great with VisualV.

unknown.png

unknown.png

(running VisualV, the majority of baboon's converted mods and of course PRSA)

Most if not all the ENB configs I've seen focus on something that makes the game look off to me, like either too effing dark where you can't see or too effing bright that is BURNS your corneas out. Or worse, mix of the two.

19 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Yeah, PRSA's just an ENB so hell, you can use it in GTA:Online (with the risk of being banned of course) - it's only the graphic overalls - NVE, Redux, VisualV, etc - you need to be concerned about when it comes to being RageMP compatible. 

The screenshot you posted seems to be Natural Vision Remastered (NVR) with PRSA slapped on top, thankfully BadassBaboon's thread of Rage compatible mods has it as an option so you'll be best downloading it from his thread.

ATM I'm using VisualV, the majority of the HD mods from ^that^ thread and of course PRSA. The preset in the screenshot you posted will either be something custom the mod creator cooked up for the screenshot alone or the "Natural-CleanLight" preset, it's what I used as a base for my "old" settings which looked like this when overcast:

unknown.png

I'm trying NVR and PRSA and it looks nice, I was on during night and it's amazing.

We'll see if I can get it close to this: 

961a88 gtapano 07s

Hopefully. I really like how realistic  that looks. Eye candy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 2:40 PM, ThatDutchPerson said:

What is your average FPS? The ENB you’re showing is certainly interesting.

It's a lot more stable with VisualV, even with my rig (GTX 1650 4GB, Ryzen 3 1300X, 16gb ram) I hit 40-45 FPS. But these frames are stable.  

• Wuhtah locked this topic