Radio Station Menu ( /setstation)

BobGardner

Short description: In essence, I feel that a /setstation CEF menu would greatly benefit this server.

Detailed description: Due to the great abundance of /setstation options we have within the server thanks to the donator-XMR system, I believe that an in-game menu for viewing all of the stations would help us by ridding the need to tab out just to listen to the radio station that you want to vibe with! I don't know how possible this is due to the fact that the radiostations change so constantly as peoples' stations run out, but anything would be fine.

Even if there was a direct link that showed brought up the UCP IG and listed out all of the radio stations (much like the various /help options link you to different feature documentation things that explain the script, etc) -- I see this as the easiest way to do it, but if a way to make it somehow "self updating" with tiles on the CEF linked to the station or something, it would be cool too!

Commands to add: More in depth /setstation or a new /radiostations command that is listed as a directory once someone types /setstation without a number following it!

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? I feel that it would both benefit our donators due to the fact that people would more likely be geared towards listening to their radiostations if they could actively and easily check /setstation to view different stations that would match the mood of their character in RP scenarios etc, as opposed to needing to tab out just to find a station that matches the vibe.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by DoranoIS
  • Upvote 3
  • Wuhtah locked this topic