Add more spots to sell fish.

YouChef

Short description: More spots to sell fish.

Detailed description: As of right now, there's only ONE spot to sell fish at, in comparison to THREE fishing spots. Only ONE of these fishing spots are being used, because it's the closest to the sell point. Therefore make at least TWO more sell points closer to each of the other TWO fishing spots to make these places used more and become actually useful.

Commands to add: /sellfish

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? All fishing spots are going to be utilized, better than only one being used and making the other two useless.

Additional information:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Chipsdose said:

Wait, last time I fished which was around 2 years ago, I did it at the pier and it gave me a drop off spot within the city. Did they remove it?

They did. I wish they hadn’t. People from the city enjoy fishing too and they shouldn’t have to drive out to Sandy shores to sell them. I met a lot of people at the Del Perro Pier fishing during down times when I wasn’t working or anything IC. 

Should be an easy decision. Not sure why it was removed to begin with because people just do the same thing out in Sandy Shores. You're just encouraging people to drive out to Sandy that normally have no business being there. RP standards can be enforced anywhere. If the concern is the amount of people parking at the pier, that can be handled IC. If the concern is people flying through the city to run back and forth between fishing spots and sell spots, that can also be handled IC. No reason people should be fishing at the pier, considering there is a bait & tackle store there, and forced to drive out to Sandy Shores to sell it. I met a lot of good people at the pier while fishing during down time of not working at a job IC. Bring that back please.

Edited by Numelo
  • Upvote 1

If we’re trying to stick to continuity, there would probably be a couple of fish markets actually on the pier or in the nearby area on the beach. Although most of them have their own charter services or purchase from large local companies, therefore I don’t think your average joe is just going to walk into a market or a store and be able to sell a whole fish, at least not anywhere in LA or a market setting. I can see how it could be time consuming driving out to Sandy, although it keeps the continuity going. 

(i fish irl and have never met a single person that tried to sell their fish anywhere, the only place it would actually sell would be in a large rural town and have to be fairly large) 

Edited by LoLo.Jpg
  • Wuhtah locked this topic