Remove Wheelie tuning

3 hours ago, キッスランド said:

Short description: Remove the wheelie tuning option for muscle cars from the tuning garages.

Detailed description:  I see some players these days who own over tuned muscle cars with un-normal colors and tuning parts who do wheelies in middle of the street, when they stop in an intersection and pass, they do wheelie, when they get out from the parking, they do wheelie. These players have 0 realism in the RP and somehow need to be stopped so I suggest we need to remove the wheelie tuning.  

Commands to add: Remove Wheelie tuning option for muscle cars.

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? In a very good and and very obvious ways, more realism in the streets, better environment and /REAL/ city feeling. 

Additional information: OR development team can remove some of the muscle cars which have wheelie tuning option.

Muscle cars doing wheelies aren't a tuning option. You can't enable it. Every single vehicle under the Muscle class can do it, as enabled by Rockstar in the Arena Wars update. It's not something that can be turned off.

I feel it could be easily handled by making it an upgrade rather than just outright removing it. It's a cool feature but quite annoying as a muscle car owner myself. Maybe make it only for the cars that are equipped with a wheelie bar.

Edit: just finished reading other replies, if its not a feature that can be toggled then why not just live with it with a rule that it can't be abused. Although since it wasn't a thing from the beginning I don't understand why it can't be toggled since rockstar added later on. But I'm not into coding so I wouldn't know.

Edited by DSE-Z

I don't think this can be turned off as every muscle car in the game has it. Easy fix for this is to regulate it with rules by stating you are not allowed to use the wheelies aside from organized drag races (read: races that are only in a straight line).

• Wuhtah locked this topic