Remove Wheelie tuning

I drive a Gauntlet Hellfire, never did a wheelie despite knowing it can do wheelies. Why? Cause GTA. But I don't do them cause it's not realistic. It is not about cars, it's about players. Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Edited by Engelbert
20 minutes ago, Zenko said:

It's not naive at all, I like driving JDMs in the server, I understand how you think but going for USDM just because you hate people that are RPying muscles it's not okay, as MJ said, report the wheelies guy, let's not create a hate-to-hate where JDM community goes versus USDM community. Let the morons that thinks JDM bad to run their fingers on a keyboard because they don't have a life.

I think I'll do some research and suggest new set of rules for using tuned/exotic cars in the servers, what do u think about it? 

36 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

The same argument, no one has that much of energy to camp in the sevrer and forums and RP everyone who does wheelis. We need a few set of rules about using exotic/tuned cars. Nothing else can fix this I guess

So naive of you to bring a whole another subject to this suggestion, and as long as people keep bitching about JDM cars ruining the face of the server, other people will complain about other car classes too.

Again, reporting doesn't fix anything and we can't camp in the forums or in the server to report them 24/7, nor staff will agree to do so. We need a few set of rules about using exotic/tuned cars. Nothing else can fix this I guess

In america, specially LA, u can see JDM / Lowrider often in the streets, I've witnessed it once when I was there. But I have never seen people doing wheelies with their over tuned muscle cars in bevery hills or something. 

What I mean is, I don't think there's some sort of way to disable ''WHEELIE'' on muscle cars without nerfing them as a whole.

8 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

I think I'll do some research and suggest new set of rules for using tuned/exotic cars in the servers, what do u think about it? 

Or maybe more people should get RPQM, I know the admins have their problems but as the base of GTA W grows there are more people that donut understand how to RP properly some things. If RPQM could check more on gang people, how they evolve, and on the PD/SD/FD/Rangers part because they are the most important factions on this server, their ch-dev should be not a "robo-cop" one. I understand that maybe there are some people that are destroying the JDM culture, or the USDM culture, that why more frequent checks on people RP. Example of someone who came with their electrical car on dirt and never got reported.  And to answer to your question, maaaybe a set of rules on high-end vehicles, like electrical ones and the luxury ones, dont wanna see Pereniah flying over a hill tryin to hit the perfect 1:20 on El Burro.unknown.png

Edited by Zenko
37 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

The same argument, no one has that much of energy to camp in the sevrer and forums and RP everyone who does wheelis. We need a few set of rules about using exotic/tuned cars. Nothing else can fix this I guess

So naive of you to bring a whole another subject to this suggestion, and as long as people keep bitching about JDM cars ruining the face of the server, other people will complain about other car classes too.

Again, reporting doesn't fix anything and we can't camp in the forums or in the server to report them 24/7, nor staff will agree to do so. We need a few set of rules about using exotic/tuned cars. Nothing else can fix this I guess

In america, specially LA, u can see JDM / Lowrider often in the streets, I've witnessed it once when I was there. But I have never seen people doing wheelies with their over tuned muscle cars in bevery hills or something. 

thats cause you cant do them in the street. People do it in the server what can I say, the best way is to punish them as they are doing wrong, there is no need to change the whole muscle system for that. You see one doing it? Report him simple.

38 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

I drive a Gauntlet Hellfire, never did a wheelie despite knowing it can do wheelies. Why? Cause GTA. But I don't do them cause it's not realistic. It is not about cars, it's about players. Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Same here, I drive the same car. I completely agree with you. The wheelies don't happen by accident, you have to trigger them. The main problem is the people that do it.

• Upvote 1

Removing muscle cars is not an option, replace them by what? More ricer cars for people to crash everywhere and /b skip?

Although, big support for the removing the wheeling option, even when you get the performances up on your car and wanna do a handbrake start, you end up doing a wheelie instead, that's not cool. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, HappyPancake said:

Removing muscle cars is not an option, replace them by what? More ricer cars for people to crash everywhere and /b skip?

Although, big support for the removing the wheeling option, even when you get the performances up on your car and wanna do a handbrake start, you end up doing a wheelie instead, that's not cool. 

If you want the wheeling option to be removed the handling of the car need to be changed.

1 minute ago, Zenko said:

If you want the wheeling option to be removed the handling of the car need to be changed.

Speaking of handling one thing I didn't really like is the fact you sometimes don't feel the weight of some cars, they're like too easy to drive, like also fire engines, they're wayy too light. Handling needs an update imo.

5 minutes ago, HappyPancake said:

Speaking of handling one thing I didn't really like is the fact you sometimes don't feel the weight of some cars, they're like too easy to drive, like also fire engines, they're wayy too light. Handling needs an update imo.

I completely agree with that, handling needs a revamp.

• Wuhtah locked this topic