Remove Wheelie tuning

Hi, I'm glad someone suggested this.

So the thing with wheelies in GTA V is, it gives you more speed for some reason, that's not the case. Cars who pull wheelies are one of the two, cars that weigh fuck all with a lot of power, or cars with a fuck ton of power. Wheelies look cool and all when drag racing, we all can admit that, but wheelies do not give you more speed irl. I'm tired of seeing miss pink and white Dominator, stopping in the middle of the road and popping a wheelie because it looks cool and makes the car faster. It's not unrealistic for a car to pull wheelies at all. It's just very stupid that every player and their mother who has a muscle car pulling wheelies in the middle of the road.

I agree to removing wheelies if that's a possibility.

7 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

I'm sure removing some muscle cars which can do wheelies wouldn't hurt, like they removed Elegy RH8. Instead they can add more of normal cars instead of super duper performance cars, right? People who had those cars can be refunded with a refund request

All muscle cars do wheelies...

5 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

If doing wheelies with cars was forbidden in the server, staff would've done something already, u want me to camp in the forums 24/7 and report everyone who do wheelies? U want me to put a lecture class for them to teach realistic RP? Removing the thing that causes the problem sounds more clever

RPQM reports exist, I suggest you learn more about them. Just because people in Davis does it unrealistically, doesn't mean people who rp around muscle cars do it. 

3 minutes ago, Dom. said:

The "performance mod" is tied to engine upgrades. There is no "wheelie upgrade". You still sound dumb.

There is no performance mod that enables wheelies, all muscle cars can do whelies, they need to remove the musclecar tag from the vehicle.meta files and change it to sport in order to disable wheelies. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
Just now, Mescalero said:

RPQM reports exist, I suggest you learn more about them. Just because people in Davis does it unrealistically, doesn't mean people who rp around muscle cars do it. 

There is no performance mod that enables wheelies, all muscle cars can do whelies, they need to remove the musclecar tag from the vehicle.meta files and change it to sport in order to disable wheelies. 

This.

1 minute ago, NissanR said:

The Hellfire does a small wheelie with a stock performance.

This is the same argument with JDM cars, a lot of people complain about "mallrats" driving in 200+ mph speed in main streets and suggest to remove japanese cars or not to add anymore, I think it should apply to muscle cars aswell.

And I'm not a dev man if u know what can be done for them to be removed then write it here properly so dev members can see it 

2 minutes ago, Mescalero said:

And like I said, I don't have all the free time to sit and report everyone who do wheelies unrealisticly, nor anyone else does have that time and energy.

2 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

And I'm not a dev man if u know what can be done for them to be removed then write it here properly so dev members can see it 

Pretty sure modding team knows it. 

2 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

This is the same argument with JDM cars, a lot of people complain about "mallrats" driving in 200+ mph speed in main streets and suggest to remove japanese cars or not to add anymore, I think it should apply to muscle cars aswell.

General problem because GTA:W's a light rp server. 

1 minute ago, キッスランド said:

And like I said, I don't have all the free time to sit and report everyone who do wheelies unrealisticly, nor anyone else does have that time and energy.

I respect that.

Pretty sure modding team knows it. 

General problem because GTA:W's a light rp server. 

I respect that.

I don't think a light RP server requires u to spend like a good 20 minutes to fill an application to be able to join the server 😂 But yea still most of the players don't know how to RP properly and have no point of realism

5 minutes ago, キッスランド said:

This is more or less RPQM issue, just like with cat ear biker girls and import cars street racers. Removing either import or muscle cars will not solve this issue. GTA World isn't supposed to be light RP server, rather heavy one. Which is something majority has yet to understand.

Edited by Engelbert
1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

This is more or less RPQM issue, just like with cat ear biker girls and import cars street racers. Removing either import or muscle cars will not solve this issue.

all of the problems have a solution, I've decided to do some research and make suggestions about how to fix these. I was thinking of adding a few new lines of rules about Using tuned/exotic cars.

• Wuhtah locked this topic