Remove Wheelie tuning

1 hour ago, Jorgensen said:

+1 to removing the tuning option but -1 to removing muscle cars. Most if not all of the muscle cars can do wheelies including the modded ones. So, remove the muscle cars? You basically limit the choice.

I own one of the Mod Dominator Classics. Yes, it can do wheelies.

I'm sure removing some muscle cars which can do wheelies wouldn't hurt, like they removed Elegy RH8. Instead they can add more of normal cars instead of super duper performance cars, right? People who had those cars can be refunded with a refund request

Just now, キッスランド said:

I'm sure removing some muscle cars which can do wheelies wouldn't hurt, like they removed Elegy RH8. Instead they can add more of normal cars instead of super duper performance cars, right?

In a way, yeah. I mean, the Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire is based on the Dodge Challenger Demon, which in fact can do a wheelie off a start, so it wouldn't make sense to remove that particular car. I believe that some cars that realistically have a chance to pull off a wheelie should be kept. But (and I forgot the car's name) that looks like Dominic Toretto's Charger couldn't pull off a wheelie by itself. Even while filming the movie, they used a wheelie bar.

Just now, Mescalero said:

You have found the problem itself, report them 

If doing wheelies with cars was forbidden in the server, staff would've done something already, u want me to camp in the forums 24/7 and report everyone who do wheelies? U want me to put a lecture class for them to teach realistic RP? Removing the thing that causes the problem sounds more clever

Just now, キッスランド said:

That's why I said remove the performance mod in the first place, don't try to get out of the main argument

The "performance mod" is tied to engine upgrades. There is no "wheelie upgrade". You still sound dumb.

• Applaud 1

I guess removing the wheelie bar would make most sense and solve the problem. Again, I haven't really encountered someone using the wheelie bar or actually doing wheelies, but you know. Some cars realistically have enough torque and horsepower from themselves to do a wheelie IRL. So muscle cars (certain ones) should have the ability to do a wheelie. Then again, I'm not sure if it's possible to do so. Wheelie bars, to my knowledge, are illegal on the streets and they could be removed. Or, an alternative, PD/SD could give huge fines to people who have wheelie bars on the street and impound their cars.

• Wuhtah locked this topic