Remove Wheelie tuning

Short description: Remove the wheelie tuning option for muscle cars from the tuning garages.

Detailed description:  I see some players these days who own over tuned muscle cars with un-normal colors and tuning parts who do wheelies in middle of the street, when they stop in an intersection and pass, they do wheelie, when they get out from the parking, they do wheelie. These players have 0 realism in the RP and somehow need to be stopped so I suggest we need to remove the wheelie tuning.  

Commands to add: Remove Wheelie tuning option for muscle cars.

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? In a very good and and very obvious ways, more realism in the streets, better environment and /REAL/ city feeling. 

Additional information: OR development team can remove some of the muscle cars which have wheelie tuning option.

+1 to removing the tuning option but -1 to removing muscle cars. Most if not all of the muscle cars can do wheelies including the modded ones. So, remove the muscle cars? You basically limit the choice.

I own one of the Mod Dominator Classics. Yes, it can do wheelies.

Edited by Jorgensen
9 minutes ago, Jorgensen said:

+1 to removing the tuning option but -1 to removing muscle cars. Most if not all of the muscle cars can do wheelies including the modded ones. So, remove the muscle cars? You basically limit the choice.

I own one of the Mod Dominator Classics. Yes, it can do wheelies.

Sure, sticking to removing the wheelie option

I own a Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire and it can do a small wheelie while stock, nearly flips with fully modded variation. Realistically speaking, I'm pretty sure that wheelie mods are illegal for street use anyways (if we're talking about that extra chassis attached to the back).

3 minutes ago, NissanR said:

I own a Bravado Gauntlet Hellfire and it can do a small wheelie while stock, nearly flips with fully modded variation. Realistically speaking, I'm pretty sure that wheelie mods are illegal for street use anyways (if we're talking about that extra chassis attached to the back).

I'm sure removing some muscle cars which can do wheelies wouldn't hurt, like they removed Elegy RH8. Instead they can add more of normal cars instead of super duper performance cars, right?

• Wuhtah locked this topic