Why do you cover up graffiti CIMs?

Whoopty

Just now, Powley said:

Honestly I'm more then welcoming when it comes to discussing Koreatown and helping improve the general area. If you wanna give me a shout privately and we can discuss things I can keep an eye on the Korean side for any fuckery to keep things right.

I respect that. 

Just now, .George said:

Then get RPQM involved. Don't bitch about it on the forums?

Take a chill pill man! Take a breather, Powley is very understanding and he's actually someone who can make a difference in this issue, unlike you.

Just now, .George said:

Then get RPQM involved. Don't bitch about it on the forums?

Why do you need a report from the admins to engage in self-reflection? I think that's a problem with the server, it's not a big deal dude. Just put some thought into a certain kind of RP if you're going to do that kind of RP. It's basic research. I know plenty of gang members who are clowned for their piss poor graffiti and regulated for it by their own factions and by IFC.

Just now, sio said:

Yes... you can keep posting that. It doesn't change the fact that if you're trying to imitate that kind of RP you're doing it wrong.

3baa7bb3792047b9c3a9c1d7f3b7c69b.jpg

I don't think the KYCCLA is throwing up fake tags like this.

unknown.png

Nor are they removing tags vandalizing business by... vandalizing... businesses?

You are correct. That is not the doings of KYCCLA. You're throwing shit at wrong people 😉

2 minutes ago, Whoopty said:

Respect to @Powley There might be a resolution to this now, and this discussion proved useful. George, you should consider taking a Serbian anger mangement class!

You can grab me on the forums or Powley#5013 brother, I'm free to talk it all over and see what can be done.

I'm sure there's concerns on both sides but I'd rather we can all have fun at the end of the day

• Upvote 1
Just now, .George said:

You are correct. That is not the doings of KYCCLA. You're throwing shit at wrong people 😉

Then whoever is doing it is doing RP wrong regardless, because if it's gang members nobody does tags like that. But if that's the case I get the impression you hastily googled "GRAFFITI REMOVAL KOREATOWN" once you seen this topic and actually put 0 research into it - because that's the impression this type of behavior gives.

• mj2002 locked this topic