Holland Private Security

4th of July Expo and Concert
During the weekend of 3 and 4 July Holland Private security was invited to show our services at the expo taking place in Legion park, we had two expositions, one displaying our services and one for Limovia HPS's sister company. The day after Holland Private Security was responsible for the security of the stage and its surroundings. 

1bCr83i.jpg
QRurOmX.jpg
OHXm6rt.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well folks, I can't believe I'm actually writing this, but it looks like the faction isn't actually archived.

Due to some gross mishandling and miscommunication by the previous faction leadership, the faction was archived and then faction leadership of an archived faction was somehow handed off to someone else by the old faction leadership. Along with that, a lot of questionable things had been done by the previous faction leadership when it came to them "disbanding" the faction. Overnight a ton of faction reports were sent to me personally by the people within Holland Private Security not knowing what exactly was happening, where they are suppose to go and how they are suppose to continue with their characters with most wanting to continue the roleplay within the faction with a change of leadership.

Nevertheless, Faction Management has fully reviewed the situation and where it stands, has handed out the appropriate warnings and punishments to all involved with the situation, has finalized the transfer of leadership and the roleplay will continue where it has left off.

• Applaud 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Phased locked this topic