[UCP] Premium/VIP Expiry Date

Short description: Adding the date your Premium/VIP membership to the server expires on the UCP.

Detailed description: So on the UCP as you are aware when you go on to your character section of the UCP it states if you have a Premium/VIP active on the character. My suggestion is a simple one, simply add the date to that section that allows us to view the exact date the Premium expires so we can be kept in the loop of when exactly to renew or know exactly when we are losing the Premium items. 

1 hour ago, QuadTurboW16 said:

Under UCP - World Points Shop - History, you can directly see the expiry time of your premium status, to the exact second. @Jokigo

Okay Im um hahaha, I never knew that at all. Would be nice to have it in a more obvious area but damn. Thanks for telling me that, I never knew that was a thing. 

Feel free to close the suggestions admins if moving it to the area suggested just is a no go.

12 hours ago, Vixen said:

If I'm not wrong, you can see the expiry date on UCP > Characters > Pick the one where the premium is active > Under "Details" or "Attributes". 

z9rII7K.png

Nah on the actual character it just says 3, 2, or 1, month not the actual date of expiry. But as the top comment said you can see it in history which I never knew lol. Would still be nice to have the actual expiry date on the Details. 

Edited by Jokigo
  • 8 months later...