Escape From Tarkov

matical

• 4 months later...
On 6/12/2020 at 11:26 PM, Kabe said:

should get level 30 this weekend, not exactly up to standards with pestily or lupo but its been a roller coaster of a ride.

get marked room on customs as soon as you can. sicc case spawn is real

-sell ur junk if you don't plan on using it for the hideout, beginning of wipe, shit is worth so much. 

- dude, pick up one slot items, some are selling for a lot fucking more since "found in raid" became a thing.

-labs is full of hackers, bgs confirmed they ban 1200 a day

In addition to this game, from time to time I like to hang out in cs go. Also with the help of the platform https://fyed.me/ learn the tricks and news of the game.

Hello. Since I love shooters and could not find any new interesting game for a long time, my friend recommended me escape from tarkov. I'm downloading now, I'll try to play soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:34 AM, Roach said:

xa0uaKh.png

Also lately I've started to get interested in csgo and collecting weapon skins. My next target is " M4A4 | Howl", he's very cool.

Hello. I tried to play escape from tarkov, the first impression is neutral. It seems to me that I should go deeper into the game and then I can decide for myself whether I will continue to play this shooter.

• 2 weeks later...