Escape From Tarkov

matical

14 minutes ago, notserious said:

Yeah, that's the keyword bro - NOW. Before it wasn't level 71, and even average player that did it atleast once could do it really quick, now it's mostly for tryhards, rats and streamers. As personally i'm too lazy and bored of the game to grind to level 71 just to have 3 more slots instead of my gamma.

Its only for hardcore gamers bro enjoy ur gamma, a kappa is a hardcore flex tho and i’d lovr to have one rn… but im gaming, i got a beautiful name as well

754822C3-1AAA-4F90-AE7C-3C22949C49B0.thumb.png.59c0f0c81222f5cfa3bddcc0f50cc6bf.png

Edited by Steezers
13 minutes ago, Steezers said:

Its only for hardcore gamers bro enjoy ur gamma, a kappa is a hardcore flex tho and i’d lovr to have one rn… but im gaming, i got a beautiful name as well

754822C3-1AAA-4F90-AE7C-3C22949C49B0.thumb.png.59c0f0c81222f5cfa3bddcc0f50cc6bf.png

Yeah, the easiest way i see to get level 71 is just grind labs all the time. If you wipe the whole lobby out of raiders you can get up to ~40k XP per game, but there is still a chance to get a guy that’ll shoot you through 10 walls and piss you off to the game, lmao..

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, markec said:

is this worth trying? can someone quickly explain what's going on inside the game

if you want to give your nerves a test then you can try out the game, if not then you should pass bro, literally annoying when want to leave the map and you die to a guy camping in a bush the whole game.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, notserious said:

if you want to give your nerves a test then you can try out the game, if not then you should pass bro, literally annoying when want to leave the map and you die to a guy camping in a bush the whole game.

ye ye, what if i get my inventory stacked with items and i get killed, does that guy take everything that i previously looted?

58 minutes ago, markec said:

ye ye, what if i get my inventory stacked with items and i get killed, does that guy take everything that i previously looted?

Yeah. Also he can loot the stuff you bring into the raid (backpacks, armors, helmets guns etc) - unless he’ll leave that and you insured it before going into a raid then it’ll come back from insurance. Only way to keep stuff after dying is to put it in your container (can be from 2x2 to 3x3, even to 4x3 but it requires really high level). The game itself has potential, but developers are fucking it up more each update, pretty much everyone that plays longer than one wipe will confirm that.

• Upvote 2