Escape From Tarkov

matical

On 8/13/2021 at 9:48 PM, g0nex said:

Love Tarkov, however this wipe is poopy bum. It's not fun anymore 😞

nah you just never play and let urself get way too far behind buddy. get good.

im lvl 40 currently, id be level 50+ but i got unbanned from gta world n played for like 2 weeks straight. anyone can hit me @g0nex @benihunnaz1k or @Charmeleeon to play, we kill it on the daily. NA east.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Nathan Macdonald said:

running up mad shit then asking how to sell it is OD sus. ive had kappa every wipe PAL

i asked if anyone has an idea where i can sell that shit, because i never been into that even though i could've start selling roubles last wipe with more than 300m roubles in cash. also your argument ''ive had KAPPA every wipe PAL'' since when kappa is something to flex with? it's not even that hard to get it

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Nathan Macdonald said:

im js im obviously an experienced player & you're obviously a cheater. legitimate players dont risk getting their expensive ass accounts banned just to make a few bucks selling roubles lol. im not flexing shit, that's cringey af, i just play the game

it sounded like. “legitmate players dont risk” bro 😂 u sure that you experienced player? i doubt that if u think only cheaters do sell stuff lmaoo

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:58 PM, notserious said:

i asked if anyone has an idea where i can sell that shit, because i never been into that even though i could've start selling roubles last wipe with more than 300m roubles in cash. also your argument ''ive had KAPPA every wipe PAL'' since when kappa is something to flex with? it's not even that hard to get it

it requires level 71 now, so how is it not a flex? Lol.

7 hours ago, benihunnaz1k said:

it requires level 71 now, so how is it not a flex? Lol.

Yeah, that's the keyword bro - NOW. Before it wasn't level 71, and even average player that did it atleast once could do it really quick, now it's mostly for tryhards, rats and streamers. As personally i'm too lazy and bored of the game to grind to level 71 just to have 3 more slots instead of my gamma.

• Upvote 1