Escape From Tarkov

matical

6 minutes ago, MartosG said:

Lol, I swear weapon malfunctions are more common on 100% condition weapons. I've ran 50% conditions without a single malfunction, then I get a 100% condition and it keeps malfunctioning. 

it happened to me again today, on a brand spanking new AK I literally just bought from Prapor... it sucks so much

start of wipe i was very lucky but now the game is throwing all the shit it can at me, and also ik i left the map, im stupid lol

On 7/17/2021 at 1:27 AM, bonk said:

it happened to me again today, on a brand spanking new AK I literally just bought from Prapor... it sucks so much

start of wipe i was very lucky but now the game is throwing all the shit it can at me, and also ik i left the map, im stupid lol

At 1:38 you reached border of the map, where the AI targetted you. Same thing is on the woods. Used to piss me off in beggining.

image.png.5b8a31aa120c6ded54cc060ade7d25c4.png

I guess i'm the only one doing good this wipe, lmao.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, notserious said:

At 1:38 you reached border of the map, where the AI targetted you. Same thing is on the woods. Used to piss me off in beggining.

image.png.5b8a31aa120c6ded54cc060ade7d25c4.png

I guess i'm the only one doing good this wipe, lmao.

I know lol, I didn't even notice.

p.s I am very fucking jealous.

1 minute ago, bonk said:

I know lol, I didn't even notice.

p.s I am very fucking jealous.

Hehe, keeping them FIR to make everyone jealous.

If you have money - invest in shoreline keys, if you don't - play reserve (even as a scav, you can make alot of money).

3 weeks into the wipe, got 25m in cash and 4 thicc cases 😎

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, notserious said:

Hehe, keeping them FIR to make everyone jealous.

If you have money - invest in shoreline keys, if you don't - play reserve (even as a scav, you can make alot of money).

3 weeks into the wipe, got 25m in cash and 4 thicc cases 😎

slaving myself away to get to level 20 so I can buy those shoreline keys LMFAO, only level 18 rn.

I went on a shoreline run with my friend who is chadded out with loot and we found 4 ledx's in one raid so im looking forward to that...

I was running shoreline with the tarkov map on via Overwolf to help me coordinate myself... I had this one route I was taking for a lot of loot while searching hidden stashes.. earned a lot of bucks while keeping out of the PVP, all I wanted was to get to the flea market, but since the wipe.. they increased the level required for the market and rip

• 4 weeks later...