what's gtaw like now?

Been here since 100 players, it's absolutely at a good time. There's a lot that needs changing and improving, but if you're coming back from a long time you'll enjoy the updates and the amount of players involved now.

As a new player I made a few observations. The server is great with a few setbacks. The economy is currently in a very bad state, it's very easy to get money for a new player so it doesn't feel rewarding at all. For now I drive a taxi and do some roleplay surrounding that as a law abiding citizen and I must say that so far I've been impressed with the quality of roleplay people provide the only complaint I have is that people are a bit lazy when it comes to showing their actions trough /me /ame and they don't use it often but other than that I've really enjoyed it.

• Shvag locked and unlocked this topic

Last time I played was 2018. The state of GTAW today is nothing but a dream come true. If someone told me back then we'd have so many players I'd tell him to stfu. Honestly seeing the world come alive and where the community is at is awesome. So many new features and the roleplay is honestly good.

• 3 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic