[4SALE] Comet Retro

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tokyosdevil changed the title to [4SALE] Comet Retro

1 hour ago, tokyosdevil said:

I'm sorry to turn that down also but that vehicle was meaningful to me. I know I can find someone who will pay 175K eventually since I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it.

Then think twice or maybe three times before you share an advertisement. You say it is non-negotiable or higher offer from the first offer. When someone offers higher then the first one, you keep saying non-negotiable. Maybe you should decide on how you are going to sell the car and how much you are actually asking for it. You are saying price is $170,000 but when I offer that, you say you are expecting 175K. Good luck with your life with that mind bro. Good luck selling the car. I don't say the car is not worth it, I'd still buy it for that price but not from a guy that has mental issues like you.

On 6/10/2021 at 12:58 AM, Whisper1 said:

Then think twice or maybe three times before you share an advertisement. You say it is non-negotiable or higher offer from the first offer. When someone offers higher then the first one, you keep saying non-negotiable. Maybe you should decide on how you are going to sell the car and how much you are actually asking for it. You are saying price is $170,000 but when I offer that, you say you are expecting 175K. Good luck with your life with that mind bro. Good luck selling the car. I don't say the car is not worth it, I'd still buy it for that price but not from a guy that has mental issues like you.

Laughter As Medicine: Clowns Help Hospitalized Kids Cope - Consumer Health  News | HealthDay

Edited by CopBaiter
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Moe locked this topic