Low quality roleplay scenarios? Roleplay quality report punishments?

Nyami

So with the new Roleplay Quality Reports thing, what counts as a 'low quality roleplay scenario'? Is this strictly about grammar or the entertainment factor? Also, as a new player I'm concerned about getting reported for being slow at typing and not knowing everything off the top of my head such as all of the in-game commands. How severe are the punishments for those reported for roleplay quality? Are there any? Is help offered instead? Really concerned about this new report system.

Edited by Nyami

Hi! Please don't stress too much about it! The discord is available to answer questions and the /helpme command in game is also implemented in to answer questions. 

Low quality roleplay scenario is what you learned mostly from the application you submitted to get into the server. 

If you have poor character portrayal consistently, you will probably get a report. More than likely, you will be asked to fix it! The severity of the punishments will probably depend on the situation and how the admin record of the player looks (as in if they have received a warning from similar behavior). 

You can read here: 

This is more information for you!

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Wuhtah said:

Hi! Please don't stress too much about it! The discord is available to answer questions and the /helpme command in game is also implemented in to answer questions. 

Low quality roleplay scenario is what you learned mostly from the application you submitted to get into the server. 

If you have poor character portrayal consistently, you will probably get a report. More than likely, you will be asked to fix it! The severity of the punishments will probably depend on the situation and how the admin record of the player looks (as in if they have received a warning from similar behavior). 

You can read here: 

This is more information for you!

Wuhtah is totally right here. 

We're a teach first community, also, rather than a punish first. If something doesn't meet our standards as such, we're all about working together communicatively and collaboratively with people! It's all about making what was already a process, more transparent and more organised, i'm sure. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the response, guys.

I'm afraid Discord is not an option for me at the moment as I have high anxiety about giving out my real-life phone number (I'm trying to get over this though!) Also I should probably mention that I have real-life disabilities that prevent me from performing real-life activities like driving and remembering intricate details. Should I still not be too worried if I'm trying my hardest?

No worries about discord! You can always PM me on the forums, and I will get back to you that way as well! 

Do not worry too much, just have fun and enjoy the server and the community here. Learn as much as you possibly can from the people around  you! 

Mostly everyone here is helpful, or wanting to be, and if you ever come across any toxicity, just reach out to one of the staff members here (including me)! Don't be shy to ask questions either, so thank you for asking and reaching out about your worries. I hope we have settled them now!

• Upvote 1

Thanks, I will definitely be sticking to the forums for now. I am doing my best to learn from others so I hope I don't run into too much trouble, haha! I am feeling a little better about this now. Again, thanks a lot for understanding ♥

• Moe locked this topic