Crashing on Screenshot(F8)

stompkins

So after the downgrade fiasco everyone went through, I managed to really break my game. Forcing me to reinstall a clean version and completely remove my games folder to do so.

Anyways, once I reinstalled and got back into the server I found that I can no longer take screenshots without crashing and the screenshot failing to be taken. Does anyone know what I should try to do? I run in windowed fullscreen right now, on high-ultra settings same as before as far as I know.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 16 GB DDR3

GPU: Radeon™ RX 480 - 8GB

HDD: 1TB

SSD: 120 GB SSD

Headset RAZER KRAKEN 7.1 CHROMA

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 1:50 PM, stompkins said:

So after the downgrade fiasco everyone went through, I managed to really break my game. Forcing me to reinstall a clean version and completely remove my games folder to do so.

Anyways, once I reinstalled and got back into the server I found that I can no longer take screenshots without crashing and the screenshot failing to be taken. Does anyone know what I should try to do? I run in windowed fullscreen right now, on high-ultra settings same as before as far as I know.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 16 GB DDR3

GPU: Radeon™ RX 480 - 8GB

HDD: 1TB

SSD: 120 GB SSD

Headset RAZER KRAKEN 7.1 CHROMA

Hello! Did you manage to fix this on your own or are you still crashing?

16 hours ago, Flow said:

I don't know a way to fix this however a workaround is to use shareX. It's a third party program for screenshot, it does pretty well.

I will give that a try Flow, as it would be greatly beneficial for some of the rp I do in PD.

@Genny I've yet to find a fix.. Unfortunately.