Add a command to toggle names above everyone's head

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should change the title to 'add a command to hide names above heads'. Right now it sounds like you are suggesting that nametags be removed entirely based on the title alone, which would be a terrible suggestion, but giving people the option to toggle off the names if they want is fine and I support it.

• 1pablop changed the title to Add a command to toggle names above everyone's head
33 minutes ago, thutl said:

You should change the title to 'add a command to hide names above heads'. Right now it sounds like you are suggesting that nametags be removed entirely based on the title alone, which would be a terrible suggestion, but giving people the option to toggle off the names if they want is fine and I support it.

True, i changed it.

14 hours ago, Marksman said:

and how do you expect anyone to know who anyone is? Know whos talking? Know whos breaking rules? nametags are neccessary, always will be.

If its only client side as suggested, then this is not relevant.

To be honest seems uneccesary coding that would benefit a few. I see no real value in this under the fact that I assume you'll use it only when you want to make an OOC picture and even then you have the option to turn off everything.

Don't see the point.

13 minutes ago, Clared said:

+1 from me, so annoying when youre on clubs and all you can see is the white names, would be great to have an option to remove it temporary with a command.

Yes, that's exactly one of the things i think about when doing this suggestion.

Edited by 1pablop

It's a yes. It can, and it does get very annoying in massive clusters when those name tags just shine brighter than the actual game if it's in a dark spot. Having an ability for a player to toggle them would bring no harm, and may make certain situation more or less immersive, when those name tags are away.