Add a command to toggle names above everyone's head

Short description: I dont know if these suggestions have already been made, but sometimes when there are a lot of people in certain area, it is awful how a lot of text white names appear, not letting you properly see the environment, so it would be great a cmd like /hidenames so you can hide the white text that is above everyone's head.

Commands to add: /hidenames

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would give comfort and a better image for players that are in certain areas with big groups of people RPing, also it would improve game and general server performance since it would not be necessary for the server to render 50 or sometimes more than 100 white texts above everyone's head.

Edited by 1pablop
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

You can already do that, it's called /pagesize and as for the names you can simply press F7 on your keyboard.

That's the point, i don't want to hide everything, i just want to hide the names above everyone's head.

12 minutes ago, 1pablop said:

By the way, /pagesize is not working for me.

There's two commands to change the text size, one being /textsize and the other?... /fontsize.

-1 on permanently removing names but +1 on adding a command that allows people to do so, I don't see the harm in giving people the option.

Edited by idek
  • 1pablop changed the title to Add a command to toggle names above everyone's head
  • Nervous locked this topic