Lock all JDM cars behind an application / lease.

1 minute ago, verrevert said:

There seems to be a growing and growing trend of "this inconveniences me and my friends and I don't like it, let's restrict/remove it." and it just stinks of people thinking they are better than others. I heavily disagree with gatekeeping IC items behind an arbitrary OOC application. Not everyone has the same standard of RP ability, but everyone should have equal opportunity.

"Inconveniencing" and roleplaying to a shit standard are not the same thing.

I also want that there is an application to carry a weapon, be it legal or illegal, there are many players with shitty RP killing everyone with poor escalation, and also an application to rob people, there is an incredible amount of low robbery rp. 😞

Edited by Jennie
  • Upvote 3

Can we stop slapping everything behind applications god damn, PM already got their hands full already and I believe admins shouldn't have these extra things to take care of. I'd just be down with the method of reporting every person who their character only revolves around racing 24/7 instead.

No, you're only creating even more of a work load for admins. Things take a decent amount of time as is now, this is not gonna make things any better. People will still apply, people will still get through. No thanks. 

Seeing as this suggestion is derailing and going a direction oh so familiar, I'm going to be locking this thread and suggesting no one contact development or the administrative team regarding this for unnecessary comments. Rest assured it'll be looked into and processed same as all the other suggestions. If we need more input besides the opinions posted here, the thread will be unlocked.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately at this time we won’t be pursuing this suggestion. Simply put, the property management leasing team has enough vehicles on their plate. Leasing was created to keep the vehicles that should be a bit more pricy and/or more rare behind a application, as it’s more of a privilege than a right. When it comes to the general subject of “JDM cars,” this just isn’t the case. These are some of the most common cars you’ll see around as they are traded around in real life quite commonly, mostly always used. I just don’t see enough backing to this suggestion to pursue it either, so simply something the community doesn’t want.

If you see someone improperly portraying a character, especially with these types of vehicles, gather evidence and submit a Roleplay Quality Report. Following investigation and RPQM will take appropriate action.