Lock all JDM cars behind an application / lease.

2 minutes ago, Dom. said:

Silent majority. We're tired of seeing this kind of bullshit.

Screenshot_1590.png

Report them, many people are tired of low quality robberies and the only way is reporting, I also want that there is an application so that people can have the possibility of robbing others but won't be possible.

3 minutes ago, Dom. said:

Silent majority. We're tired of seeing this kind of bullshit.

Screenshot_1590.png

If you're sending pictures from a report, might as well send the report's verdict. Since you didn't bother, I'll do it for you:

I'm not going to be punishing Jolee or Sylvio today. The best course of action would be to create an RPQM report which will be reviewed by the team. If RPQM deem anything is unrealistic they will work with the players to fix it.

Sounds like an RPQM issue. Report those who break the rules, and let others roleplay what they want to roleplay. Who are you to restrict what others can and can't do? Not cool. This solution celestialrage is proposing will serve no real purpose other than creating a bottleneck. 

• Upvote 1

-1 I like the spirit of this suggestion but what I do not like is the idea of further restricting roleplay behind a screen of admin approval. I've seen worse quality RP in other denominations of RP beyond the one targeted by this suggestion-- and in greater scale. RPQM can do its job, let people enjoy this server as they want to enjoy it within the scope of its rules.

• Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, H04X said:

If you're sending pictures from a report, might as well send the report's verdict. Since you didn't bother, I'll do it for you:

Sounds like an RPQM issue. Report those who break the rules, and let others roleplay what they want to roleplay. Who are you to restrict what others can and can't do? Not cool. This solution celestialrage is proposing will serve no real purpose other than creating a bottleneck. 

Not photos of a forum report, actually. MY photos that I took of the situation. 

still cringey as shit.

6 minutes ago, Dom. said:

Not photos of a forum report, actually. MY photos that I took of the situation. 

still cringey as shit.

JDM cars aren't the problem, the players themselves are the problem, I literally have a few pictures on my computer of HORRIBLE cars, and your picture is still related to the forum report anyways.

Just a example of a normal car that got butchered: 

q1IDdin.png

There seems to be a growing and growing trend of "this inconveniences me and my friends and I don't like it, let's restrict/remove it." and it just stinks of people thinking they are better than others. I heavily disagree with gatekeeping IC items behind an arbitrary OOC application. Not everyone has the same standard of RP ability, but everyone should have equal opportunity.

• Applaud 3