Lock all JDM cars behind an application / lease.

I always had the idea that "JDM" vehicles should be locked behind importers. There could be a lot of roleplay for actual vehicle dealerships or car shops to do what those shops do in real life and that is roleplay importing those cars from overseas I'm sure it wouldn't be a lot of scriptwork to introduce ability for owners of a business to be able to purchase a vehicle which then would be on a cool down for lets say a week before it becomes available, it would require roleplay and while it's hopeful doesn't mean we shouldn't try. I think restricting future "JDM" vehicle sales that wouldn't really be available to just buy readily in USA should definitively be locked behind some sort of importing/dealership business that is ran by players.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, shiroq said:

I always had the idea that "JDM" vehicles should be locked behind importers. There could be a lot of roleplay for actual vehicle dealerships or car shops to do what those shops do in real life and that is roleplay importing those cars from overseas I'm sure it wouldn't be a lot of scriptwork to introduce ability for owners of a business to be able to purchase a vehicle which then would be on a cool down for lets say a week before it becomes available, it would require roleplay and while it's hopeful doesn't mean we shouldn't try. I think restricting future "JDM" vehicle sales that wouldn't really be available to just buy readily in USA should definitively be locked behind some sort of importing/dealership business that is ran by players.

I’d honestly say that it should be better for the players to go out of their way to roleplay irl 2/3 weeks for them to actually roleplay acquiring the vehicle throughout importing illegal parts & the whole engine or the car in parts and putting them back together before requesting a lease, i’d say that that’d be a way better solution than player-run stores / car shops, because not every car dealership sells a tuned ass kawaii or w/e irl.

I don't see how another application stage would solve anything. People still apply for leases and use them for ridiculous things. So an extra layer of fuss would do what exactly? This is about the most inefficient way of handling this issue. Besides, I am a person who's heavily against restricting roleplay, and this is exactly what it does. Who would oversee this application stage? PM? Don't they already have a lot to deal with? Workload will be even larger, and more of you will complain about house requests not opening up, because PM is busy with reviewing this bottleneck of a "solution". 

-1, come up with a better method.

2 minutes ago, TheUgandalorian said:

Ahh yes, seems like a good idea to just target a whole group of cars just cause a few people don't know how to RP properly. -1

Silent majority. We're tired of seeing this kind of bullshit.

Screenshot_1590.png