Lock all JDM cars behind an application / lease.

4 minutes ago, Dom. said:

Not at all. This is a horrid take. In my time on the server, I have never seen dog shit portrayal out of "US vehicles". People who own muscle cars (the outlier I'm sure you have in mind when you say "US vehicles") usually roleplay them to an adequate standard. 

You haven't seen the ridiculous amount of characters with the biggest leafblowers sticking out of the hood of their daily driver Dukes, wheelie bars on their Gauntlet Hellfire or gasser intakes on their Blade? I want to be on your side here, but now you're just ignoring reality and replacing it with your own.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Thirteen said:

You haven't seen the ridiculous amount of characters with the biggest leafblowers sticking out of the hood of their daily driver Dukes, wheelie bars on their Gauntlet Hellfire or gasser intakes on their Blade? I want to be on your side here, but now you're just ignoring reality and replacing it with your own.

Could just be because I roleplay in the countryside and not the city. But then again, I've never seen people using their muscle cars to race around Blaine County and harass the Natives living in the mountains and refusing to roleplay adequate vehicle damage when doing so.

Edited by Dom.

God please yes. PLEASE. Stop glorifying and encouraging wannabe's that play too much Need For Speed & watch too much Fast & Furious. We all love cars. But if you're gonna have a riced out car, RP it properly at least.

There's nothing more infuriating and annoying than to be doing detailed and realistic offroad RP in the mountains and have some Brian OConnor wannabe race past you in the mud in a slammed Elegy.

Edited by PeopleKind
8 minutes ago, Dark Wizard said:

fucking expensive cars in general should've been leases, i hate seeing people drive around in cars that're worth 180k, even tho they have 10k left & are broke as fuck. You ask em where they live? "My car brah". "A motel dood". Like what the fuck, like homie how u gnna spend ur live savings on a car and not get a decent crib or smth, like go get a casual homie

armenians

7 minutes ago, Thirteen said:

This. It's not just JDM cars, every retard on the server seems to believe that slapping option 16/16 out of the mod list means the car is better. People just have no taste and no sense when it comes to cars. Garages should be more realistic when it comes to mods, and people should have some common sense instead of going with whatever the game/script throws at you.