Lock all JDM cars behind an application / lease.

Just now, BigSmileLing said:

You can't lock human stupidity no matter how hard you try, today you lock the JDM and tomorrow you will ask them to lock US cars because those mentally deficient use the vehicles.

This fixes nothing.

Not at all. This is a horrid take. In my time on the server, I have never seen dog shit portrayal out of "US vehicles". People who own muscle cars (the outlier I'm sure you have in mind when you say "US vehicles") usually roleplay them to an adequate standard. It's Takeguya Hiroshi and their stupid Asian lesbian/femboy friends who drive their Elegies, Sugois, and Kawaiis on literal offroad trails and act like fucking idiots who don't roleplay characters. Get your facts straight.

2 minutes ago, Dom. said:

Not at all. This is a horrid take. In my time on the server, I have never seen dog shit portrayal out of "US vehicles". People who own muscle cars (the outlier I'm sure you have in mind when you say "US vehicles") usually roleplay them to an adequate standard. It's Takeguya Hiroshi and their stupid Asian lesbian/femboy friends who drive their Elegies, Sugois, and Kawaiis on literal offroad trails and act like fucking idiots who don't roleplay characters. Get your facts straight.

If they can't drive a type of vehicle they will do these stupid things with unrestricted vehicles.

It's not that hard to understand.

Remove all the vehicles and fixed.

Just now, BigSmileLing said:

If they can't drive a type of vehicle they will do these stupid things with unrestricted vehicles.

It's not that hard to understand.

Remove all the vehicles and fixed.

If the admins would ban the people who do autistic shit in their stupid Jap cars, we wouldn't need this. I think getting rid of the ability for any Tom, Dick, and Harry to buy an Elegy is an adequate compromise 🙂

fucking expensive cars in general should've been leases, i hate seeing people drive around in cars that're worth 180k, even tho they have 10k left & are broke as fuck. You ask em where they live? "My car brah". "A motel dood". Like what the fuck, like homie how u gnna spend ur live savings on a car and not get a decent crib or smth, like go get a casual homie

If the admins would ban the people who do autistic shit in their stupid Jap cars, we wouldn't need this. I think getting rid of the ability for any Tom, Dick, and Harry to buy an Elegy is an adequate compromise 🙂

Stupid people do stupid things no matter if they drive an elegy or a Panto, this guy here is driving a Faction.

https://i.gyazo.com/a3abfbe3b424323d2f39db4385d78591.mp4