Lock all JDM cars behind an application / lease.

Short description: Lock all JDM cars behind a lease.

Detailed description: Self explanatory. Lock them all up so people who want to legitimately roleplay with them can get them.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?

Look. Enough is enough. I implore you all to consider, reach within yourselves and ask yourself the question - "When was the last time I saw someone with a Sugoi or a Kawaii who also was good at portraying their use of it." Maybe you're sitting eating a cookie, drinking your tea. Maybe you did ask yourself this question and you thought.. "Y'Know what..? Maybe he has a point.. I don't think I've ever seen someone with a car like this with good portrayal".

Well. I think this needs to change.

T'was the eve of May 12th, when all through the hills, there wasn't a sound, nor even a chill.

The path was muddy, slippery and wet. And suddenly, there it was - a looming threat.

The neon glow, the deep, dark grumble. "Oh no!" I cried as I started to fumble.

I dropped my rifle, my ammo and gear. And I watched the Sugoi, standing in fear.

"It's not possible!" I thought to myself with sheer shock, but sure as shit, there it was - not even stock.

Its upgrades and tuning and neons and brakes - a threat to mankind. Please... dump it in a lake.

Jokes aside - it needs to stop. Sure, we can report every powergamer or ricer or idiot who wants a rally car or a race car or who wants to do Japanese street racing roleplay, or we could stand up, pull up our britches and stop the problem at the source. If people want to legitimately roleplay a rally car? Please I am begging you - let them do it! We should encourage high quality roleplay where people can genuinely and to a high standard, portray these cars.

People should be allowed to do that - but the ricers ruin it for everyone. So my proposal is simple - anyone who wants to roleplay a rally car or a race car or a character who is interested in racing, let them. But before that, they must explain to admins their backstory, their motivations and must justify their knowledge and portrayal of these cars to ensure that only quality roleplayers can have access.

I am a believer that Kawaii's and Sugois' can be great again - let the great roleplayers do that. Enough with every Tom Dick and Harry racing around the mountains and ruining the fun for everyone. Encourage good roleplay - stop it at the source.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Additional information:

None.

• Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 4