[Paleto Bay | Blaine County] Do we have a mechanic garage in the area?

12 hours ago, Marcus_Grimmsdottir said:

But whatever... Truth, I am frustrated by the low amount of roleplay I had a pleasure to experience with nearly 40 hours on the server. My longest session was my job interview, then some random moments...but 5-10 minutes RP during a 1,5-2 hour play sessions just is disappointing for me.

It's an unfortunate time window to be available, to be honest. Most factions, areas and the general server seems to start really moving from 19:00 when it comes to random RP. Otherwise try and connect with people via Facebrowser, and propose plans or stuff to do, see if you get a core of people in your timezone who show activity during those times.

On 6/7/2021 at 1:59 AM, Koko said:

It's an unfortunate time window to be available, to be honest. Most factions, areas and the general server seems to start really moving from 19:00 when it comes to random RP. Otherwise try and connect with people via Facebrowser, and propose plans or stuff to do, see if you get a core of people in your timezone who show activity during those times.

Yeah, I kinda know... But life doesn't allow me often to be online at a later time. In the weekends I am sometimes lucky to have people online a lot earlier. This weekend there were like 600+ people online, and everything started to become more alive in the city, so that was pretty cool. My character (Tomas Darcy) is on Facebrowser. Still trying to figure it out... so is he IC'ly as a boomer that he is(/ I am). Considering I want this all to work out.

14 hours ago, moulton said:

Hi, my faction has one in Harmony but without someone with donator status - Sadly we don't get to open often!

I am still a little green. Do you need donator status to open a business or have it open X amount of hours a week?

5 hours ago, Marcus_Grimmsdottir said:

Yeah, I kinda know... But life doesn't allow me often to be online at a later time. In the weekends I am sometimes lucky to have people online a lot earlier. This weekend there were like 600+ people online, and everything started to become more alive in the city, so that was pretty cool. My character (Tomas Darcy) is on Facebrowser. Still trying to figure it out... so is he IC'ly as a boomer that he is(/ I am). Considering I want this all to work out.

I am still a little green. Do you need donator status to open a business or have it open X amount of hours a week?

For Blipping and stuff!

• 3 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic