[UCP] Quit a business through UCP.

As you know, you can browse through the businesses that your character currently works at through the UCP. Even though, you cannot quit a business through the UCP but you have to actually head into the HQ of the business you want to quit and type /bleave. This is pretty un-efficient.

I suggest that players should gain the ability to leave/quit a business through the UCP, much like the way you can unrent properties through the UCP

Pros: +Efficiency ( You'll no longer have to walk to the business's HQ in order to /bleave, let alone the fact that the HQ's door might be locked )

+ More Utilities through the UCP

+ Sorting out Businesses where you no longer work but regardless, take up space in /stats.

Cons: None.

Support for sure. When I left my business to join SD, it was a whole ordeal to simply leave, because for some reason the /bleave wouldn't work and/or I couldn't find the spot. I had to contact one of the managers to fire me. Would've been a good deal easier if I could just use the UCP.

Hiring is part of a roleplay process, I don't see how being fired/leaving a business is anything less than that. In real life when you want to quit your job, you have to hand in a formal resignation if you're under contract and so I believe it would take away possible situations where you could create roleplay by contacting a business or getting to their HQ to set up a resignation.

I don't know, is it really that hard to leave a business ingame?

• 5 months later...
On 5/31/2021 at 6:17 PM, Rasta said:

Hiring is part of a roleplay process, I don't see how being fired/leaving a business is anything less than that. In real life when you want to quit your job, you have to hand in a formal resignation if you're under contract and so I believe it would take away possible situations where you could create roleplay by contacting a business or getting to their HQ to set up a resignation.

I don't know, is it really that hard to leave a business ingame?

A lot of businesses just don't last that long, aren't that active, or trade hands constantly. It often just doesn't make sense.

• 2 months later...