rcrp toxic mentality

Clout

Kinda disrespectful calling out a community like that in the title and pin pointing them like that 😅 This community is welcoming to all new players, since I am a new player aswell and have been enjoying the experiance so far. What I suggest is to play the server and see for yourself, if you offer quality roleplay I am sure it will be reflected in others aswell and you will get the same in return.

I feel like you were disappointed by the other community but do not look at it as a whole, yes there will alway be toxic people in a community but everyone is part of the collective and putting everyone in the same bucket is pointless because the majority tries to have a good time. If you experiance toxicity or wrongfulness then feel free to contact the admin team or management trough appropriate channels and I am more than sure they will help you with your issue.

Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay!

One love.

Edited by Rasta
10 hours ago, Clout said:

hello, its clout, im from a samp rp server and i recently got on here to try things out. i wanna know what this server perceives as mallrats n shit rpers, ya know? cliche shit that most players think is stupid on the server. im asking cuz mentalities and things can change from a server to another. what's the best faction (legal n illegall) on here?

See the issue with the toxicity will always be there, simply because you can't suddenly get around a couple thousand of people to agree one with each other. It's simply impossible, not to mention the insane differences between their IRL backgrounds, their rp quality etc. Does it always have to be toxic? For the most part, yeah. There's a multitude of factors (as mention before) and you simply cannot get people to agree. The only thing that you can do in order to combat this is encouraging healthy discussion and healthy communication, as this might save people some hassle.

1 hour ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

See the issue with the toxicity will always be there, simply because you can't suddenly get around a couple thousand of people to agree one with each other. It's simply impossible, not to mention the insane differences between their IRL backgrounds, their rp quality etc. Does it always have to be toxic? For the most part, yeah. There's a multitude of factors (as mention before) and you simply cannot get people to agree. The only thing that you can do in order to combat this is encouraging healthy discussion and healthy communication, as this might save people some hassle.

on god bro thanks