Ban underage character from entering strip clubs/adult theme business [RULE 19]

Actually, rule 19 says:

Sexual roleplay is defined as any roleplay that can be considered to be sexual activity or can lead up to sexual activity. This includes sexual touching.

Players who are under the age of 18 cannot participate in any form of sexual roleplay. If any characters or players under the age of 18 are involved in any form of sexual roleplay, they are required to fade to black. Characters under 16 may NOT fade to black and may NOT participate in sexual roleplay whatsoever. Characters under 18 are not allowed to be involved in any form of sexual roleplay.

This can be misinterpreted, as this implies that it is only Sexual or Erotic RP, that is, the player interacting with another player, using /me or simply speaking in a sexual way.

Perhaps the rule already says what I'm saying but it's not really clear, we ban SexualRP between players but we also should also ban those players from entering adult businesses such as Sex Shops and Strip Clubs.

In case I haven't explained myself well, a minor shouldn't be in an adult business, for its sexual content.

Now you will say that it's IC, yes and no, you can deny entry to a minor to said businesses but they always enter, when they shouldn't enter these businesses by rule 19 itself.

Edited by BigSmileLing
13 minutes ago, Karner said:

We do currently ban any characters under 18 from entering properties that have 18+ events going on. The rule doesn't reflect this but I've seen it many times. If you see it, certainly report it. 

It should be added to the rule 19 to make it clearer, since as I explained above it can be misinterpreted or simply used as a loophole "the rule doesn't specify that and I didn't know it".

Edited by BigSmileLing
Grammar correction.
  • Groz locked this topic