Park Rangers & You

Pillsbury

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

d2530083629614a282fc28f0608dd5fb.png

07d800f47ea338ed51a057a53dd9caec.png

https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=851

The least that you could have done is a quick little lookup session in your search engine of preference.

There's really no need for the hostility.

Where was I hostile? I simply said it is retarded in my opinion. And that this server needs DoC more than Park Rangers since prisons are more active and LSSD is not around there a lot. I’ve been there many times and there is only 1 faction operating in that area and some hunters aka it is quite dead area. It is under discussions for a reason, no?

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, balenciaga said:

Where was I hostile? I simply said it is retarded in my opinion. And that this server needs DoC more than Park Rangers since prisons are more active and LSSD is not around there a lot. I’ve been there many times and there is only 1 faction operating in that area and some hunters aka it is quite dead area. It is under discussions for a reason, no?

SAPR is pretty based 😎

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

SAPR is pretty based 😎

That doesn't answer the discussion that I'm bringin to this topic, please don't quote me if you don't have anything to add. You can disagree and debunk it but "SAPR is pretty based" that just doesn't debunk anything.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, balenciaga said:

TTCF is under the Sheriff's Department and it is pretty active. A different approach to the county jail should be suggested to SD leadership, not the Park Rangers.

We also have Fire Marshalls. Their activity is even more niche, but that does not mean they aren't needed. In this case, there are people who enjoy role-playing as rangers and other people who enjoy role-playing as hunters, interacting with each other, providing valuable role-play to each other and to the rest of the server. What's the problem?

SAPR are law enforcement officers but they're not driving around, starting pursuits and busting everyone. Law enforcement is not the primary focus of the faction, passive, community-oriented development is.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
32 minutes ago, balenciaga said:

I’ve been there many times and there is only 1 faction operating in that area and some hunters aka it is quite dead area. It is under discussions for a reason, no?

I can say that "1 faction operating in that area and some hunters" are not the only things and not the only players we interact with. SAPR has busy shifts at times, especially at peak times. Many players come from the city to the parks and the jurisdiction the SAPR is assigned to. Entity covered pretty much what I wanted to say.

• Upvote 1
On 6/11/2021 at 3:56 PM, Entity said:

TTCF is under the Sheriff's Department and it is pretty active. A different approach to the county jail should be suggested to SD leadership, not the Park Rangers.

We also have Fire Marshalls. Their activity is even more niche, but that does not mean they aren't needed. In this case, there are people who enjoy role-playing as rangers and other people who enjoy role-playing as hunters, interacting with each other, providing valuable role-play to each other and to the rest of the server. What's the problem?

SAPR are law enforcement officers but they're not driving around, starting pursuits and busting everyone. Law enforcement is not the primary focus of the faction, passive, community-oriented development is.

He's suggesting an actual PRISON-focused faction, SADCR. At the moment everbody's roleplaying in JAIL, which is a different from of custody and quite half-assed to be honest incomplete.

Edit. I might've used a rather harsh term. I appreciate SD's effort to compensate the lack thereof an actual prison.

Edited by meltcity
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, meltcity said:

He's suggesting an actual PRISON-focused faction, SADCR. At the moment everbody's roleplaying in JAIL, which is a different from of custody and quite half-assed to be honest.

I'm sure if he wants to suggest a new LEO faction it would be best if he heads to the suggestions section of the forum where it can be properly discussed, intruding into this topic with such a thing will just stir it into the wrong direction.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, meltcity said:

He's suggesting an actual PRISON-focused faction, SADCR. At the moment everbody's roleplaying in JAIL, which is a different from of custody and quite half-assed to be honest.

Why not join SD and become the prison guard? I joined SD out of a principle matter and I was convinced wrong of their actions, as I was mainly in whole gang scene and wasn't fan of law enforcement , but when you joined the other side...it ain't as easy as you think it is. But hey, if you wish to help with prison activity, by all means...you can join SD on lssd.gta.world and play your part, we are people like everyone else. We aren't cyborgs or NPC's, we do our best to keep prison activity, and while I been here for nearly two weeks, I seen prison activity daily. I don't know what you on about, even months ago when I was the inmate, I seen nothing but major activity from SD's side. But hey, if its bad activity during your time zones, join it and help us out, it's that simple.

Apologizes for going off topic, Park Rangers keep up the great work. It was sick seeing you guys getting bunch of primary scenes, I love the whole county focus, I'm little bit jelly...you fools covering all the body-drops and drug deal zones 😄 hehe, plus it's probably dope to chill around the mount chilliad, I love that nature atmosphere...pretty as hell.

• Upvote 1
On 6/11/2021 at 8:49 AM, balenciaga said:

That doesn't answer the discussion that I'm bringin to this topic, please don't quote me if you don't have anything to add. You can disagree and debunk it but "SAPR is pretty based" that just doesn't debunk anything.

We appreciate your feedback of thinking the Department shouldn't be LEO's and will make sure to use this well thought-out constructive criticism in one of our next meetings. Thank you very much for the kind word of wisdom! 🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
43 minutes ago, State of Mine said:

Why not join SD and become the prison guard? I joined SD out of a principle matter and I was convinced wrong of their actions, as I was mainly in whole gang scene and wasn't fan of law enforcement , but when you joined the other side...it ain't as easy as you think it is. But hey, if you wish to help with prison activity, by all means...you can join SD on lssd.gta.world and play your part, we are people like everyone else. We aren't cyborgs or NPC's, we do our best to keep prison activity, and while I been here for nearly two weeks, I seen prison activity daily. I don't know what you on about, even months ago when I was the inmate, I seen nothing but major activity from SD's side. But hey, if its bad activity during your time zones, join it and help us out, it's that simple.

Apologizes for going off topic, Park Rangers keep up the great work. It was sick seeing you guys getting bunch of primary scenes, I love the whole county focus, I'm little bit jelly...you fools covering all the body-drops and drug deal zones 😄 hehe, plus it's probably dope to chill around the mount chilliad, I love that nature atmosphere...pretty as hell.

Appreciate it! We love working with yall in SD. All of you have been nothing but amazing to us, and our working relationships both on an IC and OOC note are amazing. Thank you 🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic