Park Rangers & You

Pillsbury

2 minutes ago, meltcity said:

I came to appreciate SAPR after a couple of interactions with them -- They're giving the county a shine of life.

We appreciate it a lot- thank you 🙂 

@Yoak - If you have any other questions, were always willing to answer. We love the community feedback and seeing what you the community and players, feel about us. In the long run, while we are here to be happy and make a cool faction - without the community support we have received, we would be nowhere close to where we are now.

I’ve had some great interactions with park rangers over the past few weeks that I’ve been interacting with them as part of SD. There’s definitely a lot of atmosphere they provide seeing them driving around the county and in the wilderness when they are around. 

I do wish though that the SAPR or other entities out in the county did try to organise some events or activities in the county that would ultimately bring some much-needed activity to the north, but other than just wanting to see an official Park Rangers Office icon on the map to let new players and whatnot know where they can actually find the SAPR; I think their current state is very healthy.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, TinPan said:

I’ve had some great interactions with park rangers over the past few weeks that I’ve been interacting with them as part of SD. There’s definitely a lot of atmosphere they provide seeing them driving around the county and in the wilderness when they are around. 

I do wish though that the SAPR or other entities out in the county did try to organise some events or activities in the county that would ultimately bring some much-needed activity to the north, but other than just wanting to see an official Park Rangers Office icon on the map to let new players and whatnot know where they can actually find the SAPR; I think their current state is very healthy.

We're actively planning some events like camping, hiking, tours, etc etc 😄

• Upvote 1

Thanks mattmocz. I was curious about a couple areas in specific in the map too I guess:

I'm assuming then that vinewood park drive is only a 45mph limit in this short span:

unknown.png

And also is the Great Ocean Highway a 45MPH limit between these two points in the Paleto forest then?
unknown.png

There's also the portion of this road. I'm assuming it's a 45MPH limit as well then?

unknown.png

Edited by Sush
  • Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Sush said:

Thanks mattmocz. I was curious about a couple areas in specific in the map too I guess:

I'm assuming then that vinewood park drive is only a 45mph limit in this short span:

unknown.png

And also is the Great Ocean Highway a 45MPH limit between these two points in the Paleto forest then?
unknown.png

There's also the portion of this road. I'm assuming it's a 45MPH limit as well then?

unknown.png

The black lines on the roads are the borders. The roads on the borders follow the same speed limit as the regular roads. The roads inside the borders however are 45. 

Excluding the Great Ocean Highway part, it's still a highway so, you're not gonna drop to 45 there, no.

28 minutes ago, Sush said:

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic