Park Rangers & You

Pillsbury

Frankly, been tuned on your forum thread and overall activity ever since the faction got announced. The unique concept and the benefits it brings to the county side of the server is insane. I'm eager to roleplay with you guys since the quality is very high and it brings to light a different scene of roleplay than what we are usually used to. Good luck with it and take it far ❤️

Edited by ShadowNG
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, ShadowNG said:

Frankly, been tuned on your forum thread and overall activity ever since the faction got announced. The unique concept and the benefits it brings to the county side of the server is insane. I'm eager to roleplay with you guys since the quality is very high and it brings to light a different scene of roleplay than what we are usually used to. Good luck with it and take it far ❤️

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it 🙂

• Applaud 1

This is a random thought, but I feel like this faction concept and others like it are great for people who at this point have neither the time nor the desire to fully dedicate themselves to a GTA:W role playing career.

Just do what you can, when you can, and chill.

Bravo, I hope it lasts.

I'd be interested

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Swag said:

Any planned upcoming recruitment drive?

We actually just finished our first civilian recruitment drive into LEO's. We are looking to open again most likely within a month, however, we want to focus on the Cadets we have now rather then overpopulating per say and not being able to give individual time to each Cadet.

1 hour ago, Shaderz said:

Would you consider the Park Rangers to be a good entry point for people who have never done LEO RP in the past nor ever had much interest in LEO RP in general?

I would say so yes. Park Rangers is not as "fast paced" per say then PD/SD. It's definitely a lot slower, however, we'll still work you as hard as PD/SD in the Academy, on the exams, and during Field Training. Just a lot more 'slow' per say then the typical shots fired every thirty seconds.

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic