Anyone else from Valhalla Gaming?

Vaper

2 hours ago, Earlll said:

I first started rping around 2010 / 2011 but on an MTA roleplay server called Valhalla Gaming. Not sure if its related to the one on SAMP.

Yeah, same community until it splintered into Owlgaming and the others. I was on the MTA server around that time with Moroz and his Russian mob in East LS as well as Nikdude's crime family (Zaffarino or something?)

1 hour ago, Slamdance said:

Yeah, same community until it splintered into Owlgaming and the others. I was on the MTA server around that time with Moroz and his Russian mob in East LS as well as Nikdude's crime family (Zaffarino or something?)

Ooh yeah that certianly sounds familiar. I was known as Evolution in vG all the way to uG 😁😁

Edited by Earlll
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, yes. The days of vG. Also my first role play server when I started back in late 2007. I remember spawning as a clown on my first day. I then ran around without a clue about what role play was. I (dressed like a clown) punched (deathmatched) a Police Officer (Sergeant?) named Kevin Suarez. I then was taken to jail. A week later, I was hired by the LSPD... Lots of friendly faces from those days. Kevin Suarez, James Kaufman, Darius Fontaine, Kealoha, Jay Tan, Alfeo Rossi, just to name a few. I often wonder what ever became of those people. 

Edited by Griz
7 hours ago, Griz said:

Ah, yes. The days of vG. Also my first role play server when I started back in late 2007. I remember spawning as a clown on my first day. I then ran around without a clue about what role play was. I (dressed like a clown) punched (deathmatched) a Police Officer (Sergeant?) named Kevin Suarez. I then was taken to jail. A week later, I was hired by the LSPD... Lots of friendly faces from those days. Kevin Suarez, James Kaufman, Darius Fontaine, Kealoha, Jay Tan, Alfeo Rossi, just to name a few. I often wonder what ever became of those people. 

Can't believe you remember all those names lol, very nostalgic. 

On 7/4/2021 at 4:21 AM, Griz said:

Jesus christ you took me down memory lane with all of those names man. Lots of fun times in vG back then! I still stay in touch with Edward Dmane (I think that was his lastname ) from LSPD. Hope you're all doing well!

• Wuhtah locked this topic