Removal of ERP?

Yoak

Removal of ERP  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

If you honestly care about what two consenting adults do inside an interior, then I'm not sure what to tell you, bro. I don't even know what the argument for getting rid of it is.

Alas to all those strip clubs and sex shops that would need to be re-mapped since they fall into the ERP category.

this is a dumb suggestion, strip clubs and sex shops would become extinct if this actually goes through, why.....isthisasuggestion...why...

IDC if its' removed or not but there're real life couples that are together in GTA W as well, I mean, they do it IRL, let them do it in the game. Who'll care? If it's done in private and out of sight of the underage perps here then what's the problem of it. Not like anyone would be harmed by it.

Well, this kind of roleplay is mostly done in private between parties of people that agree to it so there's absolutely no harm in it. The game is what 18+? So I don't see a problem in those dirty things being properly roleplayed. The problem was the possibilities of illegal fantasies being played out with OOC motives in regards to rape and underage sex, as it was said that's been resolved so this ERP scene is now a healthy enviorment for everyone. Let the people that enjoy this kind of RP be able to do it, it's a hardcore RP server, and well if people want to go down that lane, why limit their experiance with pointless rules?

Personally I voted I don't care since I do not involve myself in such RP, but I would rather see it available then limited in anyway just so there's this sense of freedom when you roleplay that anything can happen. Rape and underage sex should stay banned because that is just trauma on a whole other level than normal consensual sex.

Edited by Rasta
4 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

Alas to all those strip clubs and sex shops that would need to be re-mapped since they fall into the ERP category.

That's the issue- where do we draw the line then? Any mention of breasts and penises banned? Ban calling people a dick (as that's oh so erotic and sexualizing) when they act like dicks?

Honestly @Yoakwhy don't you get a room for these debates - oh wait right you got various bubble rooms to make up weird fantasies you allege people roleplay when actually they're in your mind only, like the hordes of gun-slinging catgirls

1 minute ago, DrShocking12 said:

why.....isthisasuggestion...why...

No worries OP was aware enough he's trolling to just post it in General Discussions , hoping a majority might jump his bandwaggon, opposed to actually suggest it

NOT DERAIING OR ARGUING, IMIGHT NOT SHARE YOUR OPINION, BUT I'D DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO STATE IT WITH MY LIFE.

JUST YOU KNOW GET A ROOM

• Upvote 1
  • KV locked this topic