[NX] Inattentive Police Leave Bloodsoaked Streets

orangebanner

H0NStpb.png

This photo was taken during shooting in South Los Santos, the lack of scene security allowed me free-reign in the area.

Inattentive Police Leave Bloodsoaked Streets

Harry Lawson

Scene security reached it's lowest point tonight, as I was allowed to walk freely around a crime scene while researching a shooting which left both an officer and a suspect injured with gunshots. Despite being in non-identifiable clothing marking myself as a journalist, the Los Santos Police Department allowed me free reign amongst the crime scene, entirely refusing to engage with me or acknowledge my existence whatsoever. A resident, who left his house to witness the scene unfold, was similarly ignored and allowed to walk freely in and out of the crime scene with no questions raised by the attending police officers.

The shooting, which is under investigation by News X journalists, took place at around 22:25 tonight in Covenant Avenue, Los Santos, and was followed by an additional shots fired north of the street. The police on scene, which consisted of a plain-clothed detective and several uniformed officers, did not respond to any request from myself to identify themselves or even acknowledge my existence, despite numerous occasions of asking.

This begs the bigger question - why ignore civilians? While there is no federal law to require police officers to identify themselves, it has become increasingly common in the wake of civil unrest and the rise of digitalisation of media in recent years, with controversies arising when officers refuse to identify themselves to civilians, and with officers being required, in other states, recent statues to require police to identify themselves at the point of request. In addition to this, why let civilians walk over your crime scene and potentially lead to contamination of evidence? While I was careful in avoiding getting too close to evidence, not a single officer stopped to ask me what I was doing, and not a single one even paid a second look to stop me on my free reign around the scene.

The police shortly left the scene altogether afterwards, allowing the scene to remain at the will of the elements and the population - with blood splatters still surrounding the scene and bullet casings lying around, I stayed around for an additional ten minutes, and nobody returned to either secure the scene or collect evidence - just left everything as exactly as it was when they got there.

Shocking developments tonight, News X will update with further information when it is available. 

The Los Santos Police Department ignored initial calls to their non-emergency line for comment.

advertisehere

Edited by HaveADream
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 2
1 minute ago, Sevataris said:

Username: REALBUDDY
Comment : Because it's not the police's job to clean up blood. DMEC has a specialized division for things such as these. For a news network you're greatly misinformed.

Username: News X

Comment: They left a crime scene littered with blood and bullet casings alone for over half an hour in a highly populated area.

Username: Real10-8
Comment: Harry Lawson will wind up dead. You want to find out how? Continue reading. This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how it’s quite a feat of hypocrisy for Mr. Harry Lawson to deny he wants to burn his competitors at the stake after so recently doing exactly that. I’ll start by describing just how mealymouthed his enormities are and how they enable him to con us into sawing off the very tree limbs upon which we’re sitting. Then, I’ll discuss in great detail how Harry’s half-measures do not hold under close moral scrutiny. Fasten your seatbelts; this is going to be a bumpy ride. Without a doubt, however, Harry possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, he can’t even spell or define erudition, much less achieve it. Sure, he may have a right to convict innocent people of serious crimes following proceedings that unfold in secret and with no evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing, but we certainly don’t have to stand idly by while he exercises that right. As cruel as his grunts may be, they are also scurrilous tin-pot tyrants. Long ago, he spent a lot of effort convincing egocentric, pesky pantywaists that infantilism provides an easy escape from a life of frustration, unhappiness, desperation, depression, and loneliness. Recently, I’ve begun hearing nearly identical nonsense parroted back by major newspapers and other supposedly reputable sources. This is end-stage insanity!

As will become apparent as soon as our backs are turned, if we do nothing, Harry will keep on restructuring the social, political, and economic relationships that exist throughout our entire society. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can change the narcissistic paradigm that Harry wants us to embrace. A paradigm is the lens by which one views the world and the people in it. If the paradigm is flighty, your life will be flighty, too. Change the paradigm, and you can not only change your life but also convince the government to clamp down hard on Harry’s annunciations. The presumption there is that we will all step up to do the right thing and hold ourselves and each other accountable to make meaningful progress. Our goal is for the whole world to know that Harry often complains about how our attitude toward him is not properly worshipful and submissive. The takeaway message is simple: He screams and cries whenever he’s prevented from promoting sexism’s traits as normative values to be embraced. I profess that if he stopped acting like such a big baby, maybe then he’d see that he wants to bad-mouth worthy causes. That’s certainly a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to him currying favor with amateurish bottom-feeders using a barrage of flattery, especially recognition of their value, their importance, their educational mission, and other sinister nonsense within a short period of time.

Having studied Harry’s charges and finding them groundless, I must now tell the world that a reporter recently observed him controlling Web content that he deems politically or morally objectionable. That’s just Harry being Harry, of course. It says nothing about how he is entirely mistaken if he believes that he should be a given a direct pipeline to the national treasury. That’s just sheer, arrant nonsense. The truth is that if it turns out that there’s no way to prevent Harry from blackballing his revilers then I guess it’ll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I’ll just have to give up trying to disabuse Harry of the notion that his mistakes are always someone else’s fault and accept the fact that Harry has—not once, but several times—been able to replace discourse and open dialogue with wretched modes of thought and blatant ugliness without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his nasty microaggressions are kept on life support. That’s why we have to pull the plug on them and shatter the adage that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. Doing so will at least prove that even if one isn’t completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that many members of his imperium believe that honor counts for nothing. Even worse, almost all of his propagandists believe that the world’s salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that Harry is seeking approval to cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. We must not give in, in particular because there’s an important difference between me and Harry. Namely, I, as someone who approaches new information critically, rationally, and empirically, am willing to die for my cause. Harry, in contrast, is willing to kill for his—or, if not to kill, at least to provide stiff-necked conspiracies with the necessary asylum to take root and spread. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

• Upvote 1

Username: DATASWAR

Comment: Harry Lawson needs to quit being a half bred commie social justice warrior and find a real career outside of harassing local law enforcement. I heard there was an ice cream shop on the Del Perro Pier that was hiring.

Edited by LoLo.Jpg

Username: Citizen Sam

Comment: Harry Lawson is a brave man. News X is an honest corporation with the clear benefit of the population in mind. We've had enough of Republican owned media like LSNN. News X is clearly politically unbiased, as evident by this article. Everyone else should take notes.

Edited by maramizo
37 minutes ago, maramizo said:

Username: Citizen Sam

Comment: Harry Lawson is a brave man. News X is an honest corporation with the clear benefit of the population in mind. We've had enough of Republican owned media like LSNN. News X is clearly politically unbiased, as evident by this article. Everyone else should take notes.

Username: Ace

Comment: News X is great, but you seem like a very stupid individual. This article is about police, not about Republicans or politics in general. Also, I guess your stupidity has blinded you, because there's been many Democrats in the LSNN studio, interviewed by Dennis Sidwell and Michael Gold. You shouldn't spread stupidity on the internet.

Username: DATAMEN

Comment: SCALED REPTILIANS TURN EVERY GEAR, PULL EVERY LEVER, AND TWIST EVERY COG IN THE MACHINE. YOUR BINARY POLITICAL DETERMINATIONS ARE POLITICAL THEATER CONTRIVED TO SMOKE SCREEN LIZARD PEOPLE SNEERING BEHIND THE CURTAIN. 

YOUR NAIVETE HAS BLINDED YOU. DO NOT DRINK THE WATER. READ REAL NEWS.

PURCHASE A !! LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION !! TO DATATROOPER SUPREME VITALITY SUPPLEMENT DOCTORS' MOST RECOMMENDED MALE VITALITY ENLARGEMENT SUPPLEMENT FOR ONLY $99,999

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic