Cars [Add-On]

On 5/27/2021 at 11:46 AM, Exodus said:

the thread ended in the first reply again, you won't see cars who are not optimized properly.

Though I'm against adding these cars anyway, we can't ignore the fact the Vapid Victor is still on the server

Well, new cars are always a great addition, domestic or not. What a common trend I see whenever someone tries to suggest more Japanese cars though, is that a lot of people flock to the bandwagon to not support it as "hurr durr mor cars for mallrats". While a lot of mallrats do use JDM cars like the Elegy, Savestra, Sultan, etc., that's (honestly) a very stupid assumption to make. Not EVERY mallrat has a JDM car, I get to see mallrats driving in riced out rally cars like the Flash GT, or classic sportscars like the Cheetah Classic. It's quite similar to stereotyping a race/culture of people in that sense. I would also like to comment about the street racer problem, yes JDMs are also common with them too but not ALL street racers have JDM cars, same thing applies to them.

Anyways, off with my rant, the cars suggested in this thread is fairly decent enough(I made a suggestion thread about the ZRs and S-230 yes), I don't think the Roxanne should be added since the car that it's mostly based off (Nissan Silvia S15) is illegal to import to the U.S. as;

A) - It wasn't sold in USA.

B) - It's not >25 years old yet. 

(pls correct me if I'm wrong tho)

...and furthermore, the problem that these mods might be super overpowered or don't have LODs. Well with the overpowered stuff, the team responsible for the vehicle stuff can just easily tweak their vehicle scripts to make them more balanced, no? How come the staff team are able to lower down the performance of the BF400 and, more recently, the Interceptor, yet whine about that particular thing when people suggest to add these cars? Doesn't make any sense, or in my national language, 'tak masuk akal'.

Secondly, we already have cars where they don't have some LODs anyway, like the ZR380(the front bumpers don't have LOD, so it just disappears after being far enough) and Vapid Victor(idk if it doesn't have lods but the interior is complete doodoo). Hell, EVEN a portion of the new clothes from the clothing update also don't have LODs lol.

In summary, I don't support adding one of these cars, but +1s for me nonetheless.

• Applaud 4
On 5/27/2021 at 1:46 PM, Exodus said:

the thread ended in the first reply again, you won't see cars who are not optimized properly.

Not supporting, because like this guy said, the thread was ended in the first reply...the first reply having a very convincing argument: "...is a pile of dog shit" and "... is a pile of dog shit".

Please, if you consider that kind of answer valid and pertinent to what the OP said, I highly suggest you turn your computer off and go finish primary school, education is a must in today's society.

Almost every single character driving one of those cars is a typical low developed character avoiding any crash RP, constantly spamming /b LOL lag skip. 

There are a few exceptions of course, I am sure. But generally, most of these players treat GTA World like a Forza Horizon simulator. Please do not add more Japanese vehicles. Especially the fast tuners like the ones listed.

Please for god sake no more tunning cars. Like someone above said, more family cars and shitty cars that make the city feel more realistic and people have more options to drive a variety of lower class cars. It makes the city breath more roleplay just trough that factor alone.

On 5/31/2021 at 3:43 PM, Misuu said:

Not supporting, because like this guy said, the thread was ended in the first reply...the first reply having a very convincing argument: "...is a pile of dog shit" and "... is a pile of dog shit".

Please, if you consider that kind of answer valid and pertinent to what the OP said, I highly suggest you turn your computer off and go finish primary school, education is a must in today's society.

Clearly you have not tested the mods yourself.

I did not make those statements out of my own personal vendetta against japanese car mods. I made those statements as a previous member of the GTAW modding team. The mods, as aforementioned, are garbage in quality. Or have underlying issues.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic