Appealing Admin Records?

Hello!

If you're worried of something being held against you years down the line -- anything past a certain point is rarely taken into consideration, if you were to apply to be a staff member for instance -- something for two years ago would likely be looked over unless you've repeated said behavior in recent times aswell. That information does stay relevant indefinitely under the chance that the player would re-offend in the future, but if you avoid repeating the same mistakes then rest assured no-one will hold it against you.

Hope this helps!

-XxX420PU$$$Y69MAGNET420XxX

Ah yes, a topic I am well versed in. I definitely think you should be able to get old entries removed. Sometimes you get screwed over because you get banned for the same offense a couple times over, so it shows up as more bans when it's really one. I also wish you could have incorrect entries removed. I have been banned for situations that were deemed to be desync/misunderstandings in the past. I definitely agree with appealing them in general, if it's been a year or two, why should that stay on your record?

However, this topic useless because most will just look at you as a menace and say you deserve the long record, not knowing the implications of having a previously long record. 

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic