Braxton Enterprises

G18wHEv.png

Background Story of Braxton Enterprises

Braxton Enterprises. Founded April 2018. A proud American company which focuses on the values and ethics of running a business the American way. 

As many people already know, Braxton Enterprises is a major corporation which owns a handful of businesses throughout Los Santos. Some of these businesses are older than others. But all in all they have been brought under the same roof by the Chairman and CEO of the corporation, Jimmy Braxton.

Jimmy is in his early thirties. A reasonable young entrepreneur who decided to combine his businesses in order to put them together under the same name, Braxton Enterprises.

Due to his high success in all of his businesses, he likes to enjoy the luxurious lifestyle. He can often be found clubbing, sailing, on the gun ranges or in the woods, hunting. 

He enjoys the little things in life which definitely has helped him climb to the top of the food-chain in the life of a businessman. 

Braxton Enterprises CFO, Richard Braxton, Jimmy's cousin. The guy who also runs the construction company, Braxton Building & Construction. He's thirty seven years of age, he values the same things as Jimmy, which is why he was brought on board by Jimmy. 

Richard is a well known businessman who has been running larger divisions in some of the major real estate and construction businesses in Atlanta. Jimmy recently brought him into Braxton Enterprises, due to his extraordinary knowledge in the field. 

Due to the successful merging of Braxton Enterprises, Jimmy and Richard like to give back to the community, by hosting infamous car shows at Vintage Motors and make sure their employees get a reasonable pay, so that they can continue to strive for the high standards that they got.

Current Businesses

Vintage Motors

Spoiler

vbXk7VF.png

The Garage, where you can always expect the highest quality of service and discounts if you remain a loyal customer! - Make sure you stop by to get your car fixed! We do all sorts of vehicles but mainly focuses on Vintage and Sports Cars.

VmX3adI.png

You can find us in Downtown of Los Santos, - We are open all workdays + weekends!

GJNN7RC.png

ZgF9lA6.png

OOC INFORMATION: 

And Recruiting

This faction is a 100% legal faction. It's one of more businesses to come under my characters name. - In order to join this faction you would have to make an application format, as shown below. - This application should be forum PM'ed to me and should be done as an IC application. - I will then contact you in-game whenever you're online, by calling you cellphone. - However if IC advertisement it made towards hireing mechanics, you are allowed to drop by the garage and have a talk.

More info to come.

Braxton Graphic Design and Video Production

Spoiler

F6mm5ct.png

Braxton Graphic Design and Video Production was founded in the early 1950's by Jimmy Braxton's father, Hannibal Braxton. 

The company was located in New York City, fully functioning from a 2 bedroom apartment which was renovated into a smaller office. Now that Mr. Braxton Senior deceased, Jimmy took over the business and brought it with him to Los Santos as he began a new chapter in his life.

Braxton GD & VP is a company with the highest standards when it comes to delivering a piece of work. Those standards are reached by the careing and finesse that has been perfected from a long time in the field. They have also had huge customers for both advertisement and commercial work and are among the best there is.

Do you wish to get in contact, don't hesitate. Prices will be discussed as we go over what kind of work needs to be done. Contact info: 

Email: [email protected] ((Forum PM))

Phone: 555-4969

Portafolio

Graphic Design

Spoiler

vbXk7VF.png

oKVQ8by.png

4XWVLak.png

08Lte6X.png

w9i1eIT.png

pFUV6ca.png

BppPH2d.png

tssAQFk.png

F6mm5ct.png

baw5TmG.png

XSRhaeL.png

PCtSDJG.png

Video Production

Spoiler

Braxton Building & Construction

Spoiler

baw5TmG.png

"We make your dreams come true."

History

- Braxton B&C, founded July 2002. The firm might be the new kid on the block in Los Santos, but it has some serious backers who is putting all their hard work into making this company the largest and strongest out there. As the history might be very recentin Los Santos, Braxton Enterprises reputation has always been showing the highest of standards and that is something which this company is putting into their work as well. 

Braxton B&C is a company focused around warehouses and business buildings mostly. We do anything from renovation to building from scratch using only the highest quality of materials on the market in order to make your dreams come true. We also tent to purchase properties with Braxton Real Estate, renovate them and put them back on the market, so we can follow the process from scratch to make sure that the properties we deliver to our customers will be the standard we expect.

Contact us 

- Email: [email protected] ((Forum PM @eztatic))

- Phone: 555-789

Do you wish to become a contractor at our firm?

Our firm is offering job opportunties as a construction worker.

As we call them, Contractors. - All you need to do is make a quick application adding you to the contractor job program, which will give you notifications online ((Discord)) when workers are needed for a job. - Application can be found below in the App section.

PAY:

We usually pay our worker in the range of $3.000 - $6.000 an hour.

EzRnmsk.png

Braxton Real Estate

Spoiler

PCtSDJG.png

Braxton Real Estate is a new firm just started 2018 by Jimmy Braxton, the CEO of Braxton Enterprises. He just recent started purchasing properties and making a business off of it. 

In a tight partnership with Braxton Building & Construction. Braxton Real Estate is trying to deliver the highest quality of real state on the market. As we strive for being the largest corporation out there.

Contact us

Contact information: [email protected] ((Forum PM))

Want to sell your property at our firm?

As shown, our firm are using a lot of time behind the desk and on the properties to make this immersive drone-perspective videos which shows the property from all the beautiful angels that it has. 

If you wish to sell your property at our firm, please fill the >Sell Property< Format below and send it to our Email shown above!

Current Estates for Sale

Spoiler

-

Sold Estates

Spoiler

Edited by Jauss
  • Upvote 5

4WZWmoW.png

Vintage Motors - Mechanic Application Format - OPEN

Spoiler

ywD5apd.png
Reminder:  This application is to be PM'ed to me, here on forums.

Name:

((Discord Name)):

Phone Number:

Origin (Contry):

((How many hours can you play daily?)):

Do you have any previous experience with working on vehicles?

Explain why you want to become a Trainee Mechanic at Vintage Motors?

Explain why I should pick you as a Trainee?

Person Insurance Agreement.

I <name>, agrees that if I am chosen as a mechanic trainee at your shop, I will not use it for personal agendas regarding anything illegal business as I am here to work for my money and learn as much as I can while helping out the shop as much as humanly possible.

And IF I were to do anything illegal behind my bosses back, I agree that I will be fired immediately, reported to the police and get sued for a larger amount due to compensation for illegal activities and a bad reputation around the name of Vintage Motors.

OOC Agreement.

This is an OOC agreement stating that upon hireing, you are to follow the serverrules to its fulliest. - You will always play around the rules and stive for a perfectly clean admin record. If  however rules are broken, Me, @Jauss will have the full authority to immediately remove you from the faction and the brand of Vintage Motors. 

Braxton Real Estate >Sell Property< Format - OPEN

Spoiler

AAIUbSE.png

Name:

Phone Number:

Address of property: 

Set an X in the following questions

Do you wish to get: Drone Video [ ] | Portafolio [ ] 

Do you wish to get: Only online advertisement [ ] | Only News Paper Advertisement (/ad /cad) [ ] | Both [ ]

Insurance Agreement

<First and Lastname> agree that the payment for the services is payed in advance in order to secure the process will go as planned. And shouldn't the estate be sold within 21 days, I will recieve a full refund of the amount payed for the service used in order to sell the property.

Braxton Building & Construction - Contractor Application - OPEN

Spoiler

Mxbgult.png

Name:

((Discord name)):

Any experience in the field?

Insurance Agreement

By signing this agreement, an acceptance is made upon payment will be payed in hand, after the work is done. And if payment is not  recieved after the construction is finished, I am fully allowed to take Braxton Building & Constuction to court, with the upper hand.

Signature:                     <Firstname Lastname>                                             

Braxton Security Division >Certified Guard Application<  CLOSED

Spoiler

fks3SQ5.png

Name:

Phone Number:

((Discord Name)):

Guard Card: ((Screenshot)):

PF License: ((Screenshot)):

Do you have any previous experience in the field?

Why do you wish to become a part of Braxton Enterprises Security Division?

Why should we hire you for our security division?

Edited by Jauss
23 hours ago, Cici said:

Great graphics, great concept, good luck and congrats on admin Jauss.  Take it far!

Thanks Cici, appreciate it my man. Trying my best! 

22 hours ago, Kolyah said:

Those graphics are on point, keep this goin!

Thanks man!