Removal of the BF-400's nerf.

Blackbird

2 hours ago, BaileyG said:

On a server of our size, the staff team can only do so much and respond to so many reports. Nerfing it was the right way to go, and hardly now do you hear of poor roleplay involving the BF400.

Something else is going to replace it. And then what? Are you going to nerf that aswell due to the staff team not being able to keep up? In an exaggerated proportion - at this rate it'll be nerf after nerf just so you don't have to answer reports. Because it's easier to remove tools for others to use than moderate their usage, am I right?

I'd be OK with the nerf being reverted ONLY WHEN we stop seeing people pretend this is Medellín, Colimbia. I can spend three hours IG and drive/walk past six dozen bikers masked up ready to rob people. It's fucking awful and it completely ruins immersion. Negative on support for this one.

4 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

I'd be OK with the nerf being reverted ONLY WHEN we stop seeing people pretend this is Medellín, Colimbia. I can spend three hours IG and drive/walk past six dozen bikers masked up ready to rob people. It's fucking awful and it completely ruins immersion. Negative on support for this one.

Agreed.

21 hours ago, Blackbird said:

Something else is going to replace it. And then what? Are you going to nerf that aswell due to the staff team not being able to keep up? In an exaggerated proportion - at this rate it'll be nerf after nerf just so you don't have to answer reports. Because it's easier to remove tools for others to use than moderate their usage, am I right?

The nerf was a good two months ago. 

if there was going to be a direct replacement, there would be one already. And yet...