[new player - Job questions] Is there a Farmer, Postal worker or room for a primary motorcycle mechanic business?

I always direct people who want to RP regular civvies who want to stick to the legal side of things to check the LSPD's civil employment section. There's a few people who find it appealing to RP as a janitor. 

If you want a job that's guaranteed interaction with people, LSPD receptionist. 

There's a whole range of things you can apply for, in the near future I think even fleet mechanic jobs will be offered for those that want to take mechanic RP to the next level & be in charge of the department's fleet maintenance. 

Thanks all for the suggestions and input. Really appreciated it.

I must say that the LSPD civil employment angle sounds really cool. Never thought that would actually be a thing, so I will keep that in mind if I (IC'ly) ever return to Los Santos for a prolonged period. In the meantime, I have joined a trucking company, Palmas Logistics and Trucking in Paletto Bay (baby blue-ish vehicles driving around). This will surely bring me in contact with more players to roleplay — although I still have to do my first delivery.

I will say that the 'American made' garage was mostly for RP, not to get rich. I don't know the meta on this server (and don't really want to know either), but if I wanted to get rich I would probably have to start robbing people and sell illegal weapons and such. The roleplay angle was mostly what I thought would be fun to play with, and perhaps slowly build up a clientele with an interest in it... incl. recurring neighbours just popping by to chat or show off their wheels. But who knows, perhaps in the future when I found my groove a little more within the server.

• Wuhtah locked this topic